Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Tokyo. A place where, many months ago, Zingar had experienced a life-altering encounter. It was during this battle that the arrancar vowed to never fall to a human. So far, this has held true. The arrancar had pushed himself to new limits, even becoming the Nuveno Espada. The accomplishment did not stop him from growing, to those around him it seemed like it sparked an even bigger boost in his growth. If he was not mistaken, that damned human would have been doing the same thing and it was finally time to pay him a visit.

A huge garganta opened in front of that coffee shop that somehow survived their last encounter. As easy as it would be to simply destroy everything in the area and get Zoro's attention he wanted to have a bit more fun this time. The blue-haired arrancar simply released some of his reiatsu, which caused many of the spiritually unaware humans to become weak and have trouble standing. Zingar would continue to let his reiatsu overflow until either his target arrived or someone came to fight. No matter who came, the Nuveno would be in some form of combat today. Just the thought got his blood pumping.

"Zoro, I've come back to fulfill the promise I made to you." He spoke as he stood, menacingly, waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Zoro was training in Tokyo once more, he did his best to avoid the middling life style he saw on display from the other spiritually aware humans he had met and instead opted to work towards improving his abilities and becoming significantly more capable in combat. That was the task that brought him here, but it appeared someone else had plans for him.. Zingar, the Arrancar he had fought here just a short while back had decided that now of all times he was going to come back for round two. Zoro thought back to their last encounter, he gave it all he had but his sword simply could not cut all the way through the dragons scales. Zoro drew both of his blades and chomped down on his third, focus contorting his face and forcing his jaw down with unnatural pressure.

This was serious for him..

As the Arrancar made his presence known Zoro immediately Blurred into the center of the street with all three of his blades at the ready. "Monster.. I'm going to end you this time, or I'll die trying!" As Zoro said this he Blurred forwards and immediately went to work aiming for an x-shaped cross slash at the Arrancar's chest. He was curious to see what kind of damage that might do..

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum