Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Name: Shourinereto (Victory Generate)
Number:94
Category: hado
Incantation: "Fire, gather. Flames, transcend. My body as a medium, my power as a guide. Ye Lord, the flames created in Hell dance upon my body. Ye Lord, the fire of Hell incarnate my soul. This volcano of pain, burst from my body and generate the path of my victory."

description:An extremely powerful Kido that draws on the full power of the Shinigami's soul. As the incantation is spoken, the Kido quickly starts to charge on the body of the user, starting as a small bit of fire On the hands of the user. Slowly the flame begin to grow up the arms to the shoulders of the user. After the Incantation is finished the fire shoots in two lines into a rectangle box infront of the user, blasting forward ina wide(30 feet) and long beam capable of servilely burning or decimating the opponent

Shourinereto has a negative effect on the user's body because how the fire generates on it and how rampantly it is created, causing their body to be temporarily weakened by a single rank in speed and physical durability. This normally lasts for three posts, but if you use it without incantation, not only is its power being reduced by a great margin, this increases to lasting for 10 posts. A true master of Kido that masters this Kido completely without incantation would still suffer the damage to their body at this increased rate. This is not because of the incantation itself, but rather how the technique is formed too quickly if the incantation isn't used.

Shourinereto is a well known Kido for it's extreme destructive power, dealing quite a bit more damage than its number dictates, and its real power actually lies between Tenchu Hadouken and Hakkeshou, while the difficulty of casting and cost is equal to what a level 94 Kido would be.

A Vizard cannot use this Kido at full power when using his/her mask. Upon trying to form it, even at mastered control of Hollow powers, the flames that charge on the user backfire, causing about 50% of the damage the Kido would deal to the user, while firing the rest at the opponent, weakening it by a great amount and effectively making it useless for them.

Anonymous
bump

Anonymous
Hmmm this is good it has a good effect and it has a down side as well like all truely powerful spells should have i would like some more explanation on why it back fires on vizards

Anonymous
sinces its downside effect is based on how quickly the flmaes are made, Vizards combine their reiatsu with their hollow so its double the speed the flames are made. So vizards shouldn't be able to use it full power without it doing max damage to them as well with the downside.

Anonymous
Well since vizards dont use the added power of their hollow unless they have their mask on then that effect should only take effect when they have their mask on i think.

Anonymous
yeah i agree, i'll edit that in, so is it good?

Anonymous
Yep it fine now i say approve now i think another mod has to approve due to the new rule of two approves but once that done it can be used in rp.

Anonymous
Approved by Tazuma

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum