Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#14th Division  Empty 4th Division Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 am

Anonymous
Cat enters the doors to the 4 th divisions hospital. She sees people all over the place coughing up blood. The hollows have gotten worst she thinks as as she looks over the hospital. She sees poisoned shinigami litter the arear and some that have cuts all over there body. She frowns she says "Flutter" her wrist blad turns into Gen her shikai. The purple blade glows bright purple. She starts slashing at the open sky summoning as many butterflies as she can possible can. Everyone in the hospital start to become incased in butterflies some panic at first. The butterflies glowing bright purple scare some but once they start taking away there pain, they just lay back and let them land on them. The butterflies then start falling down to the floor, dead. Many of the sick and wounded get up and thank Cat, but for some they needed one on one care. These are the people who where in critical condition. Cat realess her Shikai, and one buy one she goes to the ones in critical condition and uses her phase blade to heal them completely. " My first day and i cleaned out the hospital," She says as she is working on the last one, with a big smile. There is a constant crowd leaving the hospital for a few minutes. "There we go good as new," she says with a smile, and the last one get's up and leaves after saying thank you.

#24th Division  Empty Re: 4th Division Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am

Anonymous
Orihime sees her, but sees how busy she is, " I better just come back another time." She takes note of Cat's spiritual signature than leves. She goes to walk around the soul society.

#34th Division  Empty Re: 4th Division Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 am

Anonymous
"amazing!" A voice fills the now empty sickbay. A set of foot steps approch. A large man with many muscles wearing an extra ling captain hoari with red silk lining held together with 3 clasps. A nodachi zanpacto slung over his right shoulder a silver music note charm dangled by my wrist."i heard you were a master healer but that doesn't give you justice captain. Allow me to introduce myself,i am captain of the tenth division Tazuma Koshi. It is a pleasure." The,tips of four large scars peek out from under my robes thay are freshly healed.

#44th Division  Empty Re: 4th Division Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 am

Anonymous
She stops, "My name is Cat, 4th division captain, the pleasure is all mine," she blushes. She has just finished up in the hospital. She Gives him a good looking over seeing the scars, she wonders what happened to him. "Is there anything I could help you out with today," she asks. She smiles gently at him. This was the first captain to great him self to her.

#54th Division  Empty Re: 4th Division Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:32 am

Anonymous
Having cat introduce herself and then look me over I notice her looking at my scars"hado 90." I say so she knows what happened to me by her obvious interest in them. "i came here to introduce myself to you and too see how you are getting along here."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum