Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Anonymous
Glass walks into a wear house that has many different weapons and tools, and all different materials such as brick, wood, steel. There are coffins every where, and each one holds a different puppet. Hammers and knives lift off the table as Glass walks by thanks too Spirit Strings. The strings attach to the tools, and material starts to gather for a puppet. The wear house is rather large with a pool, a small pool, in the center.

Glass starts to hum to him self. Looks up at the clock and it is only 5. He looks at a pool of water where there was a single coffin labeled Alice. He then goes back to work. He would work on this puppet till he felt like it could not be made any better. He whistles a little tune, and you can hear it echo through out the wear house.

#2Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Anonymous
Noba was once again on duty for the 4th Division, he had tons of materials for the division, the good stuff was ALWAYS in the human world. Noba was about to open a senkaimon, he heard a strange noise. It was faint but noticeable.

"Oh great once again, something in this world catches my attention.."

Noba stumbbled around and found he source of the sound a building...He then realized it was coming from INSIDE the building. After chuckling ot himself for a moment he looked inside. He saw a young man working on something in a rather nice warehouse. Noba felt the mans reiastu and could tell he was a mod soul but he could also feel a quincy precese inside too.

"Hello....?...What's this place?"

#3Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Anonymous
The puppet was complete, he had been working a while before the strange reiastu. He knew it wasn't human. The spirit string retract from the tools, and you can hear the clatter of the tools hit the floor. Spirit Strings open up a cough with a loud creaking noise. The Strings attach to the puppet and the puppet sits up and gets out of it's coffin.

"This my friend, is my puppet shop."

Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyQP8p8b03DA2rw5zchWHZOHjBl6-NJTb1C6eE3mQ7y3vnuOX

Glass had become very skilled with paint and makeup, often times he would choose to make his puppets life like. This one was very basic it had hidden chambers, which could fire a spray of needles. He had not collected poison for the needles yet, but none the less it would be painful. The puppet carried the same sword as it does in the pic.

"This is my friend Jacobe."

#4Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 am

Anonymous
Noba scuffled back a bit, the puppet perked up and outta the coffin. Apprently he was being controlled by a Mod Soul, but the mod soul had Quincy abilities? Noba couldnt see how that was possible since mod souls were for shinigami, but he didnt care. He could feel the life-lessness rolling off the puppet, it didnt creep him out but more-so interested him.

"Sooo you, make puppets huh?, thats really cool! whats the biggest one you have made?"

#5Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Anonymous
Glass thinks to him self..... I never through about making a giant puppet. Most of his puppet's where human size. He thinks, I guess the largest puppet he has made so far is 6'10. He smiles as he imagines a giant puppet 9 feet tall, with giant sledge hammers for hands. The puppet goes and pops open 4 other coffins with his sword. what inside them is yet to be seen from your angle.

"My puppet's don't get too tall, but that is a great idea."

#6Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

Anonymous
Bob was just sleeping on a random dumpster in the middle of nowhere. When he heard the sound of falling trash. He immediately became alert and shunpoed towards where he heard the sound. He found there what he thought was a regular human, however he felt he had to teach her the importance of trash once again like all the others. HE quickly pulled out his zanpakuto pointed it at her and started lecturing her about the Garbage Cycle"Products are made and then thrown out, that is when it officially becomes trash....you better learn to respect how important trash is to the environment....or else..."

#7Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:04 am

Anonymous
You can feel Glass presence out side of his body now. Multiple coffins start to open as stings shoot out of Glass's soul. He smiles at bob, Glass understood that cycle already many of his puppets where made from scrap metal and other things. Glass replies comely, "I recycle all my puppets my dear friend, actually most of my puppets are made of previous puppets. Some of my puppets are combined puppets. There is no garbage in my wear house." Glass smile is softly this guy had more spiritual pressure than him, but he figured if worst came to worst he would be fine. In the puppet wear house he might as well be invincible. He had stranger come in and die inside this place before it's where get's many of the weapons for his puppets. Thanks to his singing career he can afford things that are very very durable such as crystals and diamonds. Alices coffin starts to make noises.

#8Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 am

Anonymous
Bob is shocked that anyone except himself would know those things. He still feels confident she needs a lesson however. But....those coffins were making an ominous noise....perhaps he should pull out his hammer... "I'm cold and hungry", said Bob. Instantly his rusty zanpakuto transformed into a giant hammer with a garbage can for a head. He activated Garbage Whirlpool attempting to suck Glass along with her precious diamond puppets down before they could react. Also if anything at all they would come away with a couple of bruises they wouldn't forget.

#9Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

Anonymous
ooc:Your char app isn't approved yet, don't feel like being a spoilsport but there are still changes that other mods may want you to make such as reducing the amount of strings or other things. However, I guess I'll keep playing along with this thread.

#10Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Empty Re: Puppet Wear House [OPEN] Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 am

Anonymous
"Good luck with that," he says as the following happens. Thanks to his spirit strings you hear a click from behind you. The water glowing purple now and shoots out at the whirlpool and continues to flow out, and spins in the opposite direction canceling your whirlpool. There is a huge sound from the bottom of the pool. Alices coffin gets thrown at you by the flow of the water and bursts open a doll made out of something that is very heavy flings out.

Puppet Wear House [OPEN] 400300l-86400http_a323yahoofscom_ph

It is covered in heavy paint and makeup so the material is hard to tell. The Doll, covered in spirit strings, shoots to your left with it's right hand extended, the fingernails look very sharp. Jake at the same time spins slashing at your right. "LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!" Glass says excited. He Hirenkyaku back and puts his hands in the form ready to make a bow.

(if you turn around the click was from a puppet arm hanging out of it's cofin shooting senbone at the back of your head (large needles) glowing water is from puppet art and now act on it's own.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum