Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tomb Of The Damned Empty Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:12 am

Anonymous
Name- Tomb Of The Damned
Class- Bakudo
Level- 90's.
Incantation- Sand of iron and dust of gold, ensnare the souls of the wicked in stone. Bound to the sarcaphagus of fate and driven into madness.
Effect- Upon the use of the incantation, energy will rapidly form around the target in the shape of a traditional sarcaphagus. Chains will wrap around the target's limbs and mouth, pulling their body in to the coffin and the cross-armed position of the coffin. Finally, leather will form around their entire body, blocking their senses and further increasing the power of the binds.This leather also restrains the target's spiritual energy, making it so they are unable to use most of their spiritual power. Lower tiers will have their spiritual power rendered useless, only retaining 10%. Equal tiers will face a 70% loss of power, and higher tiers will lose 50% of power. Finally, the coffin becomes solid, finishing the seal and keeping the target entombed inside of the sarcaphagus. This kido is long-lasting, being able to maintain itself for multiple threads (5) if the target lacks the power to break out. Tiers of one to two ranks lower will take seven posts to break from the coffin. People of equal tier will take four posts. Those of a one to two tiers higher will will be able to break out in two posst. Three tiers higher will break out in one post, and four tiers higher can break out instantly. People three tiers lower and under will be unable to break out until the kido ends.

#2Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 am

Anonymous
very nice so did you give an example of how 1 may xscape it b4 it actually bind them. once that's done I'll give my approval.

#3Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:51 am

Anonymous
From the Chatbox;

[22:11:13] Zoran Zazaravitch : Veloz, mind checking a kido?

[22:11:46] @ Veloz Huelga : link me Zoran

[22:11:47] Ryoki Hareru : oh really? lol

[22:13:01] Ryoki Hareru : well then lol

[22:13:50] Zoran Zazaravitch : http://www.bleachstory.net/t1777-tomb-of-the-damned <-- And at Ash's concern. You can diodge it. It forms like a black coffin. You need to escape the vacinity before it forms. It forms fast, so that is hard to do, but possible in most cases.

Since this should cover your concern Marcus, I approve the kido if you have no further issue.

#4Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:33 am

Anonymous
nope i good just wanted to know how it could be dodge before it effects takes place.

#5Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am

Anonymous
Some techniques focus on negating others. You mention that they are entirely unable to defend against this spell with their abilities. But regardless of the spiritual power of who you are binding, you state that they may not use any techniques, no matter what. This sounds a little overpowered as you could totally bind someone who should be able to overpower you easily, and yet then they are totally powerless for no less than a post, more than enough time to allow the user to destroy whoever was bound.

Energy suppression is fine, but you can't just instantly strip a person of their powers. Allow them to use at least some of their power. Totally cutting them off sounds a bit like godmod.

#6Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 am

Anonymous
No. The leather material that forms after the chains shares similar properties to the bindings of bakudo 99, though not as powerful. It syphons off spiritual power so that the target is unable to concentrate it or focus it into the form of a technique. They still have their full strength and such, just their ability to control and use their power is removed for the time the leather bindings are in place. You can still use them before the leather bind sets in to escaope the chains or avoid them all together. Now, take note, this is a level 90's tier spell. The bakudo, or kido in general of that tier tend to be on the extreme side. And you also have the fact that the kido does have a weakness. The coffin itself is difficult to destroy, so if a person were to attack while you were binded, the coffin would actually work against them as well, reducing the damage.

#7Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:26 am

Anonymous
I'm aware it has flaws. But you're still crippling a person's ability to use any of their techniques or powers after they are so much as touched by the leather. Spell number does not justify this effect, especially not when it is 100% effective. There's ways around the coffin, many ways, there's no way they're just going to sit there. My request still stands. Please change it from totally crippling a person's ability to use their techniques and powers to something else such as suppressing them or weakening them. A large reduction would be appropriate for a high level bakudo, but stronger foes would retain more power.

#8Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 am

Anonymous
Edited.

#9Tomb Of The Damned Empty Re: Tomb Of The Damned Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 am

Anonymous
I'm liking this a lot better, but that difference is still a little steep. 90% of their power for an equal tier? 70% could be reasonable, but 90% is far too much for someone on par with yourself. 50% for higher tiers. Lower tier reductions are fine so long as they are permitted at least 10% of their power.

Edit: Zoran changed it to the above statement. So, with that issue cleared up, I no longer see any big problems as long as the kido doesn't keep someone sealed for longer than a month.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum