Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fields of blood long spilt. (open) Empty Fields of blood long spilt. (open) Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Anonymous
Mid morning
A field in France

In a field that has seen many a conflict from cold iron swords and arrows to the .302 Cal rifles and artillery shells and bombs. Countless lives and countless amount of blood has been lost here. It also avoid by the locals when ever they come near for it has been known to have shadowy phantoms of those long gone warriors appear and act out there final hours of life. In the dead centre of the field stands a white hair man with a red leather trench coat with a sword that has a thirst for blood. The eyes of this man is looking at a hollow that had loin but the mask had angelic/demonic features.

As I stare down this hollow waiting for it to make one wrong move it asks. "what are you? You are like nothing I have come across before." to which I reply with a bored tone. "I am blade the demon of conflict." And with that said the hollow makes it move which I responded in kind and with a sonic like boom we disappear then reappear on the space the other was just standing on. I open a fist to let dust to fall to the ground as the hollow slowly turns to dust I then say while looking out for more opponents. "heh you are hardly worth as a warm up."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum