Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Exhaustion [Arekussu, Anamist, Rebecca] - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaustion [Arekussu, Anamist, Rebecca] Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

Anonymous
Rebecca's face became red with fury, the 2nd Espada started mocking Anamist and did so with a smile on his face. He went to extreme's to do so; changing his attire and accent drastically. Whether or not he was serious didn't matter to Rebecca, as what he did was obviously to make fun of Anamists' mannerisms. As Anamist created a dining set, one of his servants arrived with a platter of refreshments just as Anamist looked at his pocket watch, he obviously planned for this arrival which reminded Rebecca just how dedicated he was to serving her which made her even angrier with Arekussu.

Rebecca walked quickly up to Arekussu and then swung her right open palm at his cheek in an attempt to slap him with all of her might. She was furious at this point and intended on walking out of the room if she had connected with her slap to leave the 2nd Espada alone, she didn't believe he deserved her company of the company of her Fraccion if he couldn't compose himself for the sake of Politeness.

#12Exhaustion [Arekussu, Anamist, Rebecca] - Page 2 Empty Re: Exhaustion [Arekussu, Anamist, Rebecca] Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

Anonymous
Anamist was not at all surprised to see his lady intending to slap Arekussu, her speed was not exaggerated, but merely a ordinary slap to show her disapproval. Anamist stepped forward and caught his mistress' hand in mid-swing, he bowed slightly in respect as he let her hand go.

My deepest apologies, M'lady. Please don't waste your strength or dignity on someone disgracing me; as fellow espada, we should endeavor to unite ourselves even if we despise one another. For your sake and my sake, i ask that you forgive Arekussu's impoliteness.

Anamist turned suddenly on Arekussu and slapped him across the face with his now ungloved right hand- which had many cuts and bruises on it from his training. Drops of blood dripped to the floor.

As for you, Arekussu- i understand you did all of this in fun; though know that by disgracing my honor- you indirectly disgrace the honor of my mistress. This I cannot allow; if you have qualms with an espada, let it be me and not M'lady. You may not be familiar with proper mannerisms, but I expect an attempt to understand and follow them when in the presence of a lady.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum