Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

#1Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 am

Anonymous
Amelia walked out of one of the divine families portals, into the middle of rural Wisconsin. She needed some time away from her family and the struggle of survival they where going through, avoiding Soul Society and wild wild hollows for their survival. So she decided to go someplace random, not filled with rocks but with feilds, and do a few sketches. So here she was in the middle of a few farms, perfect for some landscapes. Smiling to herself she began shunpoing around, looking for a spot with a good view.

#2Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 am

Anonymous
as luck would have it

aaaaaah...

A man with a wide-brimmed farmers hat dressed in tattered blue overalls lets loose a sigh of satisfaction after taking another gulp of fresh milk, something wisconsin is famous for along with their cheese. Sitting on the porch of the country store where he purchased the milk, this mans face cannot be seen save for his mouth and chin due to the suns rays casting shadows all about. Both of these facial features are scarred and discolored, and almost looks like they've suffered from previous burning. despite this painful appearance however, a wide-toothed grin encompasses this brownish face. His lips move and begin to let loose a whistle as a young woman walks down the rural mostly dirt road all by her lonesome. The man tilts up his hat in courtesy at the girl as he continues to whistle his cryptic tune. His smile grows even wider as his song reaches its crescendo, this is the girl he was looking for. He had sensed a disturbance in spiritual pressure earlier but hadn't bothered to check it out. after seeing this one though, he knew this had to be more than coincidence. he's seen this young lady before,and she's very important. To pass up an opportunity would be just plain ignorant. If the girl were to look back in the distance, she would notice the man has disappeared. As she gets further and further away from the already low populated town, thing become erriley quiet and yet, the whistled tune can still be heard. in fact, it seems to be getting louder and louder as she gets further away. Right when she is out of sight of anyone in the town, a poof noise can be heard. the man with the hat stands in front of the girl, his tune abruptly stops. he speaks with a slow and thick southern drawl.

"you look lost little lady...lost n' lonely...you wanna be my friend..."

#3Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 am

Anonymous
Amelia stopped moving when the man appeared in front of her. She was slightly surprised and on gaurd now
"Who are you?" she asked, backing away slightly. She knew only spirits or the spiritully aware could see her. Since she had been using shunpo, this person had to be a shinigami, arrancar, or quincy. If he was the latter two he might be an ally. However, she was more willing to bet on the former, therfore making him an enemy.

#4Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 am

Anonymous
"who am i? why i'm the the pied piper of hamlin. yer momma sent me to make sure yer all right.."

The man in the hat steps forward a bit and kneels down so that he is at eye level with the little girl. he smirks again and holds out his hand. it is large and brownish in color. there are scars encompassing its top and it looks quite rough.

"now why don't you come with me and ill let ya see my special secret place..it's for yer own saftey..."

#5Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 am

Anonymous
"Sorry but Mama said the only male gaurding me would be Joshua" Amelia said, her tone serious now as she took another step back"So forgive me if i don't beleive a word you say. Now answer me, who are you?"

#6Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 am

Anonymous
"oh poo, well you're no fun.."

The mans' voice suddenly changes into a sarcastic fluctuating tone as he throws the hat off of his head and stands up , revealing his entire face. It is brownish-pink and covered in scars and looks as though it's been burned along with his skull. he looks like a handsome combination of freddy krueger and lex luthor, handsome being a subjective term. It's none other than deadpool, aka hollis edwards, though this young one probably doesn't know that. in fact, no one in soul society would just by looking at him since he wore a false face the entire time he was there. He then rubs his hand along his bald , scarred head and looks down at the girl.

"eh, let's put it this way.. im the guy who yer gonna remember for the rest of your life.."

He then snaps his fingers so that the girl would suddenly pass out. he's been close enough to this girl for a long enough period of time that his shikai should be effecting her about now.

#7Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 am

Anonymous
~~I'm gonna be scarred for life, just cause i looked at him~~ amelia thought, just before the man snapped his fingers, which caused her to unexpectedly pass out and fall to the ground

((You can put your fake face on now. Seriously, just do that. you're gonna scar her enough as it is, especialy if you torture her (which can include anything from pain to rape. just so long as you don't kill her and keep her in good enough condition to be fixed afterwards, she's your toy for a while.))

#8Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 am

Anonymous
The girl passes out and just before she hits the ground, hollis reaches out his arms to catch her. he misses completely and she falls hard onto her face.

"whoops"

He then kneels down and flips the girl over so that she is face up. he gently pets her slightly scratched face.

"pretty bird, preeetty bird. my sweet, sweet...amelia...."

The captain then picks up his prize by the hair and begins to drag her away down a long dirt road into the distance. He whistles the same tune from before.

13 Hours Later

Revelation 17:8; and ye, The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is..."

Inside of a grand cathedral right in the heart of the city that never sleeps, Hollis stands inside, wearing a priests garb and his old false face, giving a sermon for a catholic mass , numbering at around one hundred people. As he finishes his last verse he begins to dismiss the people in attendance.

"Everyone please remember to sign up for the charity walk after service in the front hall.."

He then walks over to a large cross which towers over him a bit, positioned at the front of the church right behind the pulpit. It is wooden and does not have a crucific attached to it like most do. he rubs it slowly and longingly.

"The lord is my shepard..i shall not want..."

Hollis then turns back around and watches as everyone leaves. as soon as the last person exits and the giant double doors shut, he turns back around and takes a deep comfortable breath. On the cross we see a young girl, still clothed in a basic t-shirt and sweat pants. her hands are nailed in at opposite ends of the cross, and so are her feet making her a living crucifix. well, sort of. she isn't actually 'alive' in the traditional sense obviously. that's why no one in the catherdral could see her even though she was stuck there the enire service.

"How ironic..a room full of people who all believe in some sort of God..yet none of them are actually spiritually aware.hmhm.."

#9Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Anonymous
Amelia watched Hollis the entire mass. she had been hanging from the cross for a while, so that pain in her hands and feet and dulled. Even she she had been nailed there, she hadn't cried out in pain. She just endured it, as she was used to pain.

"It's ironic a demon like you can wear preist robes and be in this building without burst into flames" Amelia mumbled"Or did you fire proff everything after the first time? maybe if you set yourself on fire that fake face would glue to your ugly mug and stay there"

#10Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Empty Re: Stolen Lightning [OPEN] Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 am

Anonymous
"hm? oh no, no need for all that. me and God are actually quite close. i beat em in a game of goldfish so he doesn't make me burst into flame when i walk into places like this.."

After amelia mentions hollis' false face, he pauses for a second and rubs it. it really was starting to come apart. even in his gigai it wont hold up, these are the effects of using his shikai and bankai.

"ya know what, you might be right. gaah, but then it'd just come apart again the next time i exert rieatsu. speaking of which, do ya mind if i get a little more, comfortable? thanks..
"

Hollis then proceeds to peel off his false face, revealing his 'normal' scarred and burned one. He steps closer to amelia so that he is less than a foot away from her. he touches the area around her wrists and can feel that it's a bit colder there. less blood is circulating in those areas meaning they must be a bit numbed from feeling the same sensation for an extended period of time.

"oh my, we can't have that now can we?"

Hollis fully unsheathes his zanpakto and makes single very shallow cuts on both of her wrists, her ankles, cheek, stomach and neck. just from looking at it, these slits look no deeper than paper cuts, and they aren't, but they do serve another purpose. Amaya would feel the sensation of feeling return to all of her body. in fact, every part of her would feel a bit more sensitive than normal. Hollis then sheathes his sword and hops up on the pulpit stand about five feet away from amelia. he begins to playfully kick his feet.

"do you know what my job was as captain of squad five? I was tasked with knowing everything about every captain and vice captain in soul society. of course i being the good egg i am, took it upon myself to know everything about every SOUL in soul society, pardon the pun. And from what i remember, you just so happen to have quite the interesting past, considering your very short life. A past filled with, all kinds of delicious feelings and sensations.."

Hollis then hops off of the pedastool and walks back up to the girl.

"you know , it's been proven that by activating the correct sensations on the body, a person can be forced to not only remember, but relieve memories. In your case those sensations would probably be, oh i don't know,fear,pain and a feeling of dread or solitude...oh, and why were on the subject! you wanna know how i got these scars?"

Hollis says as he refers to his face, more specifically the ones at the corners of his mouth. His shikai active, He then presses his thumb on amelias forehead, activating her amygdala, the part of the brain that decodes emotion, determines possible threats and stores fear memories. From here on out every word, every syllable hollis speaks would sound as though they were leading to something, possibly ready to strike at her, increasing any feeling of fear she may have.

"So, I had a wife, who was beautiful...like you, who tells me I worry too much, who tells me I oughta smile more, who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks...One day they carve her face. And we got no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. Hmm? I just wanted to let her know that I don't care about the scars. So, I stick a razor in my mouth and do this... to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves! Now I see the funny side. Now, I'm always smiling!lolz, im kidding , that was from the dark knight, good movie though right? but seriously the scars are why i wear a mask most of the time. you wanna see it?"

By now, anxiousness should encompass amelias entire body. even though what hollis has just said normally wouldn't be considered 'intimidating', it's just an effect of him enhancing her amygdala. he then reaches behind the pulpit and grips a red mask with large black ovals around the eyes. He slips it on and glares at amelia directly in the eyes. what would normally look like a mask suddenly becomes distorted to look like a demonic disfigured face with worms and tiny spider creeping out of the mouth and eyes. Whether she realizes it or not, fear would be encompassing her, regardless of if she would normally be scared of what she's seeing.

"not very frightening to a tough young thing like you, but these villains i have to kill, these crazies, they can't stand it..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum