Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:09 am

Anonymous
Hmmm you raise a point....does the twelve tech limit include seguenda. If so then more edits need to be made to the few who have the techs for seguenda made

#12 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 am

Anonymous
Segunda get's 6. That's how many I have.

#13 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 am

Anonymous
I know Cross but ONLY those six can be used in segunda

#14 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 am

Anonymous
Lord Marshal Koshi wrote:Hmmm you raise a point....does the twelve tech limit include seguenda. If so then more edits need to be made to the few who have the techs for seguenda made

I dunno what the segunda part you are talking about has anything to do with me that is something that should be established in a staff only thread this should be a post either approving or denying my tech which doesn't evne seem to be doing that...

#15 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 am

Anonymous
Do me a favor and never tell me how to do my admin duties again. My statement does have to do with you since you most likely want to TRY to get seguenda. So establishing.a tech limit should matter no matter where I posted my thought. Just thought you should know

#16 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:48 am

Anonymous
Lord Marshal Koshi wrote:Do me a favor and never tell me how to do my admin duties again. My statement does have to do with you since you most likely want to TRY to get seguenda. So establishing.a tech limit should matter no matter where I posted my thought. Just thought you should know

It would only make sense that the limit to techs apply to segunda and that i want this even if there is a limit or not because i did add an effect for segunda for when i obtain it in the future after all. You still have yet to say if the ability needs work or not and i would rather a topic i created not be cluttered by a discussion over if segunda does have a technique limit already or if it should have one if it doesn't already. Just thought you should know.

#17 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 am

Anonymous
the topic was moved else where....so no need to be agro bro

#18 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 am

Anonymous
Lord Marshal Koshi wrote:the topic was moved else where....so no need to be agro bro

W/e anyway do i get an approval or not.

#19 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 am

Anonymous
besides that. Approved from me.

#20 New Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: New Technique Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:05 am

Anonymous
But yeah. Lose the attitude.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum