Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 am

Anonymous
"i'll take that as a yes!"

The kurohitsugi starts to dissipate and Hollis walks up to amaya to pick her up and throw her over his shoulder. the rip from before opens up to create a full opening resembling a senkaimon, only there is no light coming from the other end.

"Oh don't worry,i think you'll enjoy this place.."

Deadpool looks back to see how close the pressure is before stepping through.

#22Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya watched him calmly "oh why today of all days."She whispered to herself before she felt the binding rods release her from their grip when Deadpool came closer "the arrancar better remember who he is allies with."She whispered before she felt hollis grab here before tossing her over his shoulder, as if she was some kind of meat "Hey! This is no way to treat a lady...I deman you put me down this Instant Hollis!"She exclaimed moving her hair out of her face. She wouldn't mind this if it was tazuma, but this was deadpool A.K.A Hollis. "And NO I will NOT like where we are going ever, enspecially because it is you."She growled before noticing one of her white butterflies not to far away "let this work.."She whispered.

The scream butterflies were kinda like the hell butterflies, Only Difference is the color and that fact that since Amaya was the one that breeded them she could kinda link a mental thought without needing to be touched to send her message. She watched the butterfly as she told it mentally Find Lord tazuma, let him know what deadpool has me and there is an arrancar around here...go She hoped the message got through as the butterfly floated there before she said "go back to the empire...I will be back shortly."She commented before being taken into the portal into the unknown.

The butterfly opened its own portal traveling back as it had recieved both messages and following orders as its breeder told it to. as it flew to find the lord of the empire.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#23Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Anonymous
Deadpool steps into the portal and they take their leave with it quickly closing behind them.

[EXIT]

ooc: I'll create a new thread continuing this one once i get on my break at work.

#24Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
((alright((

http://www.bleachstory.net

#25Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:42 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum