Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shinigami/Visored - Bankai Template Empty Shinigami/Visored - Bankai Template Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:06 am

Anonymous

Bankai!

Bankai Name:
Bankai Release Phrase: (What is the phrase called out to release your Bankai?)
Bankai Appearance: (What does your Bankai look like?)
Bankai Ability: (Limit of 1) (What is your Bankai's Ability? Is it an enhancement of the Shikai ability or a whole new one?)

Ability Name:
Ability Description:

Bankai Techniques: Limit 6

Technique Name:
Technique Description: (Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
Opponent is One Tier Lower:
Opponent is Equal Tier:
Opponent is One Tier Higher:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:

Code:
[hr]

[center]Bankai![/center]

[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Bankai Name:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Bankai Release Phrase:[/b][/u][/color] (What is the phrase called out to release your Bankai?)
[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Bankai Appearance:[/b][/u][/color] (What does your Bankai look like?)
[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Bankai Ability:[/b][/u][/color] (Limit of 1) (What is your Bankai's Ability? Is it an enhancement of the Shikai ability or a whole new one?)

[b][i]Ability Name:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Ability Description:[/i][/b]

[b]Bankai Techniques:[/b] Limit 6

[b][i]Technique Name:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Technique Description:[/i][/b] (Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

[b][i]Technique Effect Chart:[/i][/b]

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Equal Tier:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Higher:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:[/i][/b]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum