Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Anonymous
Can any one make one? Or only demons?

#12Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Anonymous
Edit : Don't you think its a good idea telling everyone, they must copy this specific template, and create a topic and post it there?

#13Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Anonymous
thanks. I,was,thinking about a spell the opens a hell gate to allow a lot of low demons to enter the world

#14Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 am

Anonymous
Well that sounds like fun for demons of course. And Drake that a good point that you made there but it be easier if they post it here for now when it get going a bit more then i have to think about that and to answer you question yes anyone can make spells but only demons and the ones that they give the right of using them can use it.

#15Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Anonymous
Name: Black sun Blade(kuroi taiyo buredo)
Path: The path of obliteration
Effect: the user focus' his reiatsu into the palm of his hand and condenses it into a hard black onyx like material. The disc is thick at the center and tapers off as it goes out to the edges. The user can then through the disc which is fueled with their reiatsu at an oppoinent.
Damage: To an equal tier or higher tier it does a cero damage/bala to higher tier.(a slight push to much higher tier 3 or higher)

to lower tiers 2 to 3 lower then the user- this spell does the damage of a gran rey cero
To much lower 4 or more this spell does damage equal to that of a cero oscos or a getsuga tenshu

#16Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 am

Anonymous
Approved...

#17Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 am

Anonymous
Yes thanks you

#18Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Anonymous
I would like to point out that i have put up a spell to be fair and not just add it and as far as i know it has yet to be given a yea or a nay.

#19Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Anonymous
Name: Corruption light
Path: Path of Corruption
Effect: It has two effects.
One: if used on a plus or a low level hollow it will turn them into a dreg over a period of time. effect NPC only.

Two: if used on a demon it can over charge their body so that they are faster stronger tougher but the down side is they can not use any other spells while this is in effect.
Level: Mid level: effect one: can only effect up to two plus/hollows at a time.
Two: can only increase of 2 tiers and last for 3 posts.

High: One: can effect up to a group of 8 plus/hollows
Two: can only increase of 4 tiers and lasts for 4 posts.
Chant: Light of choas come and run amuck. Enslave the souls of the pure and enhance the soul of the inpure damed.

#20Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umbra Ars (Latin for Shadow Arts) Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Anonymous
I like it. Btw congrats on the mod ship bro

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum