Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Anonymous
the second one is unavailable for some reason.  but i like the first one.  i think the phrase for that one should be "I've fallen and i can't get up."  still would like to see that other one though...

And i'm not that old, i'm only 20!

#22Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Anonymous
The second link does not work. It says it is not available.

#23Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Fri May 09, 2014 8:32 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Udarsha Etrama Di Raizel wrote:Okay, guys. I believe it's time to pick our new next banner that would be updated in the future. So since we are having a couple this time; here is my pick:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Here;

It's working now.

Btw you guys can suggest pictures as well. Smile

http://www.bleachstory.net

#24Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Fri May 09, 2014 8:40 am

Anonymous
If i had to choose i'd pick the 2nd one. I like that one better.

#25Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Fri May 09, 2014 9:51 am

Anonymous
the first one is direct, the second one is cute. hrmmm.... choices....

i was looking around, and i found this one that is pretty cool: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

#26Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Fri May 09, 2014 10:26 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Daemon Tetsuyo wrote:the first one is direct, the second one is cute. hrmmm.... choices....

i was looking around, and i found this one that is pretty cool: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It looks cute!  eyes: 

But bro the size of the pic is just too small... :/

#27Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Fri May 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Anonymous
One of the pics is unavailable and I don't like the one I do see, the one Daemon suggested, ummmmm... don't like that one either.

#28Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Sat May 10, 2014 12:47 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
The second one is okay, but I really think we shouldn't go too far with the romance. xD It just doesn't scream 'bleach' upon joining the site. Ya'know what I mean? =] I like it... a lot... just not for BS.

*totally ships Ichigo and Rukia*

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#29Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Anonymous
I agree with Yuki on this. It shouldn't be too romantic-themed, unless there is a big plot that deals with something like a marriage between households or something. -shrugs-

#30Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Story Banner & Theme Discussion. Sat May 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Very well then. Who should we have on the banner? I suggest Ichigo.  :fuckya: 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum