Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Halloween Event Empty Halloween Event Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Anonymous
This is Yuki's idea, I kind of contributed a bit but credits to Yuki for this.

Halloween Party

Halloween is coming, we can't let our characters miss out on the fun, now can we? So get your characters dressed up and ready because it's gonna be one heck of a party.

Venue: The mountain in the middle of Karakura Town.
(The mountain was formed recently in the main plot by Reyes, it may or may not serve as the base of operations for the organization that will be made later on in the world of the living; but for now that's where the Halloween party is)

Of course, everything on the forum has them rules, this event too has a few of them; here they are:
- A member will have to role play their character's opposite personality and they have to role play another thing that's the exact opposite of their character's details: can be gender, can be anything. For example, if you're character speaks too much, you can choose for him to be the silent type instead of role playing him/her as the opposite gender.
- The newly altered character must wear a Halloween costume.
- All races can join.
- There will be free booze and candy, enjoy it to your character's heart's content.
- This is meant to be a social thread so no fights, no powers, no techniques, no abilities. All of those things seize to exist as soon as your character enters the thread.
- This is meant to happen in one big happy thread, so there may or may not be posting orders, in either case the members will be informed about it.

Altered Character Mini Profile

Character Name:
Character's Altered Name: (If you wish to change the name of your character in accordance to the gender then write the name here, if you want the name to remain the same just put "n/a" here.)
Appearance: (Here you have to write the altered appearance of your character. Whatever detail you deem necessary, put it here. This portion includes details to bodily features and costume features)
Personality: (Writing in detail is what we always ask, so if you can please do but if you don't want to then write pointers explaining the altered version of your character) Adding this to the original as well.

NOTE: Left out details are considered free game, if you didn't add something about your character's appearance and another person role playing with you mentions it then it can be done. Leaving out the details is your fault, so it is advised to leave no empty spaces.

Signed Up Characters & Posting Order

This is the list of signed up characters, posting order will follow this order as well:

Username/Character Name: (Insert Username/Insert Character Name)

Code:

[b]This is Yuki's idea, I kind of contributed a bit but credits to Yuki for this. [/b]

[hr]

[center][color=#008000][b][size=19]Halloween Party[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center]

[hr]

Halloween is coming, we can't let our characters miss out on the fun, now can we? So get your characters dressed up and ready because it's gonna be one heck of a party.

[b][color=#008000]Venue:[/color][/b] The mountain in the middle of Karakura Town.
(The mountain was formed recently in the main plot by Reyes, it may or may not serve as the base of operations for the organization that will be made later on in the world of the living; but for now that's where the Halloween party is)

Of course, everything on the forum has them rules, this event too has a few of them; here they are:
- A member will have to role play their character's opposite personality and they have to role play another thing that's the exact opposite of their character's details: can be gender, can be anything. For example, if you're character speaks too much, you can choose for him to be the silent type instead of role playing him/her as the opposite gender.
- The newly altered character [b]must[/b] wear a Halloween costume.
- All races can join.
- There will be free booze and candy, enjoy it to your character's heart's content.
- This is meant to be a social thread so no fights, no powers, no techniques, no abilities. All of those things seize to exist as soon as your character enters the thread.
- This is meant to happen in one big happy thread, so there may or may not be posting orders, in either case the members will be informed about it.

[hr]

[color=#008000][b][size=17]Altered Character Mini Profile[/size][/b][/color]

[hr]

[color=#008000][b]Character Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]Character's Altered Name:[/b][/color] (If you wish to change the name of your character in accordance to the gender then write the name here, if you want the name to remain the same just put "n/a" here.)
[color=#008000][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] (Here you have to write the altered appearance of your character. Whatever detail you deem necessary, put it here. This portion includes details to bodily features and costume features)
[color=#008000][b]Personality:[/b][/color] (Writing in detail is what we always ask, so if you can please do but if you don't want to then write pointers explaining the altered version of your character) Adding this to the original as well.

[color=#008000][b]NOTE:[/b][/color] Left out details are considered free game, if you didn't add something about your character's appearance and another person role playing with you mentions it then it can be done. Leaving out the details is your fault, so it is advised to leave no empty spaces.[/center]

[hr]
[center]
[color=#008000][size=18][b]Signed Up Characters & Posting Order[/b][/size][/color]

[hr]

This is the list of signed up characters, posting order will follow this order as well:

[color=#008000][b]Username/Character Name:[/b][/color] (Insert Username/Insert Character Name)
[color=#008000][b]Username/Character Name:[/b][/color] (Insert Username/Insert Character Name)
[/center]

#2Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:45 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Definitely wanting to do this! It's non-canon to our plot and just for fun! C:

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 am

Anonymous
Sounds like a blast. I'd love to do this. I see no issues.

#4Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 am

Anonymous
I think we should do a bit of profiling and sign ups in the announcement thread of this event.

Character Name:
Character's Altered Name: (If you wish to change the name of your character in accordance to the gender then write the name here, if you want the name to remain the same just put "n/a" here.)
Appearance: (Here you have to write the altered appearance of your character. Whatever detail you deem necessary, put it here. This portion includes details to bodily features and costume features)
Personality: (Writing in detail is what we always ask, so if you can please do but if you don't want to then write pointers explaining the altered version of your character) Adding this to the original as well.

NOTE: Left out details are considered free game, if you didn't add something about your character's appearance and another person role playing with you mentions it then it can be done. Leaving out the details is your fault, so it is advised to leave no empty spaces.
Code:

[color=#008000][b]Character Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]Character's Altered Name:[/b][/color] (If you wish to change the name of your character in accordance to the gender then write the name here, if you want the name to remain the same just put "n/a" here.)
[color=#008000][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] (Here you have to write the altered appearance of your character. Whatever detail you deem necessary, put it here. This portion includes details to bodily features and costume features)
[color=#008000][b]Personality:[/b][/color] (Writing in detail is what we always ask, so if you can please do but if you don't want to then write pointers explaining the altered version of your character) Adding this to the original as well.

[b]NOTE:[/b] Left out details are considered free game, if you didn't add something about your character's appearance and another person role playing with you mentions it then it can be done. Leaving out the details is your fault, so it is advised to leave no empty spaces.

#5Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:29 pm

Anonymous
~ Le Bump
/ finally done with all of the edits and stuff.

#6Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:34 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I APPROVE!!!

Love it! 8D Let's do this!
*waits patiently for the others*

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#7Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Anonymous
Lol that didn't take long ^
Now, everyone else, approve it already >.>

#8Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:15 am

Anonymous
I personally would feel very uncomfortable changing my character's gender and personality for the topic. It sounds really fun and interesting to do that but I doubt I would join it myself. There are likely others who would feel the same way about it as I do.

I would feel more comfortable if my character's gender remained the same at least. I think it'd be interesting to try playing my character as the complete opposite of her normal self. The character is based off of me though and that's why I would feel uncomfortable RP'ing as the opposite gender.

Perhaps make the gender optional? But say that if they choose to keep their characters' gender, they have to decide on something else that would stand out in terms of opposites?

#9Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:17 am

Anonymous
Hmmm that would make it more lenient and members will be attracted to it more. Alright so let's do that, but in terms of opposites besides gender and personality, what other options does one have? I can't think of one myself so.. enlighten me please?

#10Halloween Event Empty Re: Halloween Event Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:22 am

Anonymous
For example, my character likes to wear very skimpy outfits that border on provocative. For that I could instead decide to make it so she wears the exact opposite kinds of clothing/outfits. Like being covered from head to toe. No cleavage, no legs/thighs, no arms above the elbow, etc.

Also, I would like to iterate that it would be up to a member's discretion what they could swap for. Staff choosing for them is kind of godmod in a sense.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum