Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Character Creation Rules. - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Anonymous
A. No AR system. You asked if it was being kept and no.
B. EDIT: I didn't read that properly, when I thought leader tier I thought Org leader tier. 0 tier. Which I don't think is balanced.

#22Character Creation Rules. - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Gunnbjorn Adigard (Jeff) wrote:A. No AR system. B. I want character balance, there is no balance in 0 tiers. I don't even think they should be an entirely playable tier. They are to strong, and they're borderline unfair. They aren't characters to just run around with, I don't know why no one understands this. These are your Yammamoto's, your Aizens, your Ichigos. That's the equivalent, and no that's not attainable through work on a site equivalent to the story. I don't think changing the entire universe and Bleach dynamic of power is overly logical.

Tier system was under no discussion here? I used AR system as an example to make my point, and I all but said, that people should ever get to tier 0. We don't want Aizen's or Ichigo's running around, and I don't believe I made a reference to characters this strong? We're not changing the universe at all. Please, quote a part of my post, that made you think so...?

#23Character Creation Rules. - Page 3 Empty Re Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:00 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Erida Seika wrote:I. I agree, for the most part. There should be no limits for character amount, except for leadership position; you can only be in one leadership position per organization, but I wouldn't limit the tiers of characters? Do you get what I mean?

Okay, I got now, where you got confused. I underlined the text in the above quote, which is worded pretty badly. What I was referring to your proposal that...

Jeff wrote:But only 2 of Captan tier or higher are allowed without applying for a third.

Restricting the amount of high-tiered characters, is what I meant to say. You could develop your characters to a higher tier as much as you want, in my opinion. The tiers of your character should not restrict you from creating another high-tiered character. This was absolutely no way of saying, that people should be allowed to reach 0 tier?

#24Character Creation Rules. - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Creation Rules. Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:03 am

Anonymous
I edited my post to agree. Yeah I don't want more than maybe 2-3 0 tiers at any time, because they're such plot essential characters, and their comparable power is so important for plot purposes. 10 0 tiers defeats any and all purpose for me, I don't want this site to be another PH where Staff and vets get absurd power. And I agree on the tier limitations, should probably change that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum