Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rha's problems. Empty Rha's problems. Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am

Anonymous
As many of you know, I am not one to show favor towards individuals. I do not usually grant special privileges regardless of circumstance. I mean this is the same person here whom favors Eugenics among populations in real life and is very fond of natural and artificial selection. With that in mind, I still have compassion, look, everyone knows Rha isn't all there. And if you don't know that you're not exactly in touch with the members as much as you should be. Rha has several mental disabilities and for his effort we should probably return that favor. When we do events, we should have a special part of events for him, an NPC or two (And some OCs if need be) and Manda to accompany him at all times. Let him take part in it, without hurting the event itself. Make it look like he did big things, so he can be happy. Not saying we do now, but with the events I have in mind it would be very hard to include him, Combat threads would end him and would leave him subject to ridicule and I don't want that to be the case. So, I think we should make it a small point when we do things such as events, to have Rha involved if he wants to be, in a relevant way (Manda accompanying him) however minor it may truly be.

(Pretty sure if I remember correctly Rha has Aspergers or something of that nature?.. It's not my business but I recall him disclosing this to me.)

Furthermore, this doesn't leave the board. I don't want him having his feelings hurt by this or anything, seeing as the purpose of this is to prevent that.

#2Rha's problems. Empty Re: Rha's problems. Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 am

Anonymous
I am not one to give pity, but if you lot think that's appropriate to accommodate his disabilities & let him feel accomplished, then I'll support you.

#3Rha's problems. Empty Re: Rha's problems. Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:34 am

Anonymous
As I said, I'm in favor of eugenics. I'm a stepdown from Nazi's pity isn't my thing. But at the same time I'd feel bad for not giving the guy a chance, since this is something he enjoys in life and I'm sure the list of those things is limited for obvious reasons.

#4Rha's problems. Empty Re: Rha's problems. Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:50 am

Anonymous
Sounds like a good idea and, of course, i'd be happy to help as needed.  No issues there whatsoever.  Just lemme know what you wish me to tell him and whatnot when your ready.

#5Rha's problems. Empty Re: Rha's problems. Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Anonymous
Good on you Pallas, I'll get to your other app later btw.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum