Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1FAR system Empty FAR system Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:13 am

Anonymous
The basic idea of the FAR system is a extention of the current AR system, FAR or Focus Advantage Rating, applies to abilities/techs/etc that increases only certain aspects of the character or power or whatever.

FAR will be covering the following:

-Attack
-Defense
-kido
-Strength
-Speed
-and others if I or anyone else thinks of any to add <3

for example:

Take my bankai, Zetsubo Shedo Hasai, currently, it increases AR for my speed and strength, but with the FAR system, this would be changed to Speed and strength increased by FAR+1, this shows to us that my bankai heavily focuses on these areas while in the other areas, they are in the basic amount of power. A example of this would be Ikkaku's bankai, which only increased his power and attack, as noticed by his opponent, it didn't increase his defense, kido, strength or speed, meaning although it was still a bankai, it was only in the bare minimum when it came to the aforementioned areas while those two areas were the main focus of the bankai.

AR, when regarding this, comes in as a general power boost while the release/tech/etc is active to all of the above types.

the idea being that someone can choose weather to have the ability/tech/etc increase generally (AR) by how many + they get or increase up to two aspects of it with FAR, making those areas much strong at the cost of the other aspects.

I may add to this as we discuss this but I'm going to put it out there anyway

#2FAR system Empty Re: FAR system Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:32 am

Anonymous
Looks good.  This would be an alternative to using AR then.  Use FAR for two or AR for all, right?

#3FAR system Empty Re: FAR system Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:33 am

Anonymous
pretty much, FAR for a singular or double Bonus and AR as a general boost to all, if this is all good, I'll add it to the AR section in the games section Smile

#4FAR system Empty Re: FAR system Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:49 am

Anonymous
Go ahead and do so Luke.  make sure to explain it that way.

#5FAR system Empty Re: FAR system Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:57 am

Anonymous
will do, tomorrow Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum