Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Membergroups & Links Empty Membergroups & Links Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:08 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
So, I just made a canon list, that now looks prettier! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Please share your opinion on it, like if it's too code-ish or too fancy, etc.

Then, next subject is the member groups! We have all the species member groups, except for fullbringers? They shouldn't live in the shadow of humans forever, especially since quincy, bounts and mod souls have their own member group, even when none of these species has been as active as fullbringers... So, I am voting for a fullbringer member group, especially since we're having a plot on them.

I am also concerned for the importance of rogue member group. Basically, every other member group is about species, but this one is not; it overlaps with other member groups, being an all-species member group O_O In the other hand, we don't have a member group for "Uniques", such as Tosen, who is a shinigami-hollow hybrid (not a visored, not an arrancar), and Ichigo, who is hollow-quincy-shinigami (let's thank hyogyoku for this dysfunctional hybrid *coughs* let's not forget he was also a fullbringer). Karin and Yuzu, being quincy-shinigami hybrids, would fall to this category, and Aizen, being fused with Hyogyoku and not quite shinigami anymore, as well.

Maybe Rogue should be a profile thing, one that gives you an icon; like a character belonging to 2nd division gets a cool soifon icon beneath their avatar, that says they belong to 2nd division. I will get back to this subject later on.

Then, I ask everyone to click the links right below the site banner. Yep. It's a link to a redirection page. Like seriously? Why cannot it just link us to the page -_- It makes things harder to find, and somewhat confusing for newbies; experienced roleplayers, might even make conclusions from something like that - I would, honestly.

Bleach RPG V. 4 --- this should be a link to the forum home page; also, why isn't the banner a direct link to the home page anymore? Someone, bring this up to Udarsha, immediately.

Kido List --- this really isn't that important to be located in the place for important links... replace this with the canon list, add a link for site rules? Plot thread link is a must, also.

#2Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:23 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Erida Seika wrote:So, I just made a canon list, that now looks prettier! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Please share your opinion on it, like if it's too code-ish or too fancy, etc.

Very well organized. I really like it. good

Erida Seika wrote:Then, next subject is the member groups! We have all the species member groups, except for fullbringers? They shouldn't live in the shadow of humans forever, especially since quincy, bounts and mod souls have their own member group, even when none of these species has been as active as fullbringers... So, I am voting for a fullbringer member group, especially since we're having a plot on them.

I have no problem with it. Just tell me what group colour you want to add into the group; so I can create one.

Erida Seika wrote:Then, I ask everyone to click the links right below the site banner. Yep. It's a link to a redirection page. Like seriously? Why cannot it just link us to the page -_- It makes things harder to find, and somewhat confusing for newbies; experienced roleplayers, might even make conclusions from something like that - I would, honestly.

Bleach RPG V. 4 --- this should be a link to the forum home page; also, why isn't the banner a direct link to the home page anymore? Someone, bring this up to Udarsha, immediately.

Kido List --- this really isn't that important to be located in the place for important links... replace this with the canon list, add a link for site rules? Plot thread link is a must, also.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]\

Those links are more as announcements rather than just random links. I just forgot to update it.

Anyway I agree with you that the canon list should be up there and so on.

As for the banner; I'll update the templates soon.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Thanks, Udarsha!

Just change the name of Rogue group to "Unique". The member group is meant for characters, who do not fit anywhere else, like Aizen, Ichigo, etc.

For fullbringer group, I was thinking... dark blue. The color hasn't been taken by any other member-group. Egyptian blue is just gorgeous, so maybe we could use it; the hex code is [Only admins are allowed to see this link] .

I was also thinking, that maybe we should change the souls member group into "Spirit" or "Plus".

#4Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Hey, just making a bump on this subject!

What do you guys think about the OOC account rule? Like you'd have to have one OOC account and a player name; would make things easier for people to recognize each other, when the player has more than a few characters - also, the application should definitely have an OOC section, for the name of author, RP sample and answer to "how did you find us"?

#5Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Erida Seika wrote:Hey, just making a bump on this subject!

What do you guys think about the OOC account rule? Like you'd have to have one OOC account and a player name; would make things easier for people to recognize each other, when the player has more than a few characters - also, the application should definitely have an OOC section, for the name of author, RP sample and answer to "how did you find us"?
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Like if I'm gonna RP as Ichigo, I should make a new account with the username "Ichigo Kurosaki"?

#6Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Not necessarily. The roleplay account(s) name should be of a character that you play, but an OOC account is your player name. I'd be Erida, you'd be Udarsha, Izuna would be Kuroi, Jay (the guy applying for a canon, can't remember which) would be Jay; the names of their characters would be different - this'd be simply the out-of-character account.

You know, for general discussion, etc.

#7Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Erida Seika wrote:Not necessarily. The roleplay account(s) name should be of a character that you play, but an OOC account is your player name. I'd be Erida, you'd be Udarsha, Izuna would be Kuroi, Jay (the guy applying for a canon, can't remember which) would be Jay; the names of their characters would be different - this'd be simply the out-of-character account.

You know, for general discussion, etc.

Ah, I gotcha!

Oh and by the way, I think we also should put a rule up that if a user is gonna create a Canon application a specific account should be created for that. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

#8Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Anonymous
ok, but is it really necessary? not to disagree, but for me, I'd rather have everything on one account so I don't have to go switching from one account to the next, since I'm not using my alt account that much, idk if I can really be bothered with making one specifically for Aizen for example.

@Dre Jaegerjaquez besides, do you want me to change Jay's name to Renji?

#9Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fauna Yasenha wrote:ok, but is it really necessary? not to disagree, but for me, I'd rather have everything on one account so I don't have to go switching from one account to the next, since I'm not using my alt account that much, idk if I can really be bothered with making one specifically for Aizen for example.

@Dre Jaegerjaquez besides, do you want me to change Jay's name to Renji?

No don't change his name yet. We must inform him first or he'll be confused.

I understand but I really think a person who rows as a Canon character should have different account just for that. You know for diversity.

#10Membergroups & Links Empty Re: Membergroups & Links Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Anonymous
I guess, but for now, I wanna keep everything in one place so I can keep track of it ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next