Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11History of Soul Society - Page 2 Empty Re: History of Soul Society Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Cirujano Nadroj

Cirujano Nadroj
Banned
Banned
It would be extremely annoying in my opinion to see Naruto stuff in a Bleach RP. About as annoying and rip-off-ish as Tite Kubo pulling that Izanagi jutsu in the fight between Toshiro and Mayuri (still can't believe he did that).

I'm having trouble figuring out how you came to the conclusion that the Soul King had three sons.  0_o Haschwath wasn't literally Ywach's other half or his brother. He just had a similar power.

I would suggest being original, and by that I mean putting an original spin on what has been established by Bleach. The Soul King had a kid, great. It doesn't have to be a Yhwach like character that automatically seeks to conquer.

#12History of Soul Society - Page 2 Empty Re: History of Soul Society Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
The sons are Kagutsuchi, Awashima and Hiruko. The story was based off the shinto mythology to how the world was created. Izanagi (the Soul King) and his wife Izanami, Izanagi created the world and then had two children (Awashima and Hiruko) both were born deformed and sent away where Kagutsuchi was born and the heat from his body killed his mother.

We deviate here, as you know mythology plays a big part and is actually real in some aspects. Izanami was self obsessed with herself and when she had two beautiful children which were beautiful she sought to scar their beauty, she tried to deform their faces although Awashima escaped (he was the skilled, and favoured son of the soul king) and Hiruko was deformed. This spite that he felt from the fact that Awashima escaped this fate made him jealous and finally led to him killing his brother. The death of his wife made him venture into Yomi (Japanese Hell/Underworld) and search for his wife where she confessed to him. In disgust he ran away and sealed the entrance to Yomi with a stone (metaphor for the Gates of Hell). Hiruko was banished and ultimately began Christianity in an attempt to brainwash humans to serve him as their god and in doing so created the Quincy (due to the race's ties to Catholic religion).

Izanagi in his sadness goes up to Soul King's palace and stays their, stories become legends etc.

#13History of Soul Society - Page 2 Empty Re: History of Soul Society Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
Sorry for being so late and replying to this.

First of all, any and all Naruto references are coincidental. I watched the first episode of the series, and read a few chapters of the manga, but that's basically it - and since I wrote it, I doubt I could/want to make references to Naruto.

Second Son is kind of AU representative of Yhwach, whilst Asches, his right hand, is mentioned also in history and represents Haschwalth - the Second Son was destroyed, and before he could be resurrected 900 later, he was sealed away (which has a future plot potential, although it's not for my taste). We might not introduce Yhwach to the canon plot at all, at least not until we see what is plausible scenario and what is not.

As Izuna said, we put some focus on Japanese mythology. Izanagi (=Soul King) is a primordial being, that walked the Earth far before humanity came to exist, and whose mythical feats include the creation of humanity, several spiritual planes (Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, his own palace) and the transmigration cycle. Izanami was his wife, who wasn't as pretty inside as she was outside. She gave birth to three children - Awashima, Hiruko and Kagutsuchi - and before she was killed by the birth of her third son, she deformed her second son for being more beautiful than she was. She was confined in Hell for her actions, and we can assume her presence in the creation of transmigration cycle would create hollows as the opposites of humans. Awashima, who was not deformed, grew as the favorite and the skilled son of their father, and Hiruko inherited his mother's jealousy, prompting him to murder his elder brother. Hiruko (=Second Son) is exiled, and fathers the Quincy (and ABRAHAMIC religions, of which Christianity is a single part of). From Awashima's death, the Soul King gives birth to the shinigami, whose purpose is to fight against the quincy and the hollows in the World of Living. In his grief, he gives his home, Soul Society, to the shinigami and retreats to the Palace with his last son. Kagutsuchi only resurfaced 1,499 years ago (War of Hundred Days), when he sealed Hiruko away in his defeat.

There's also Amaterasu, Susano'o and Tsukiyomi, but that's another story all together, and this hardly has anything to do with the history of Soul Society.

So, basically, existence of these beings explains the creation of four principal species; shinigami, humans, quincy, hollows. Their hybrids and species such as bounts, togabito, etc., were born from these four species. The primordial being which I and Izuna dubbed "Daishin" is a separate species and closest thing to gods there is - they have the power to create worlds, species and universal laws such as cycle of life and death. Aizen briefly became a Daishin due to his transfusion, but after Hogyoku abandoned him, he became a shinigami.

Izanagi = Soul King. Izanami = his wife and also the Queen of Hell.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum