Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Empty Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Mon May 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi

THE BASIC INFORMATION

What is this place?: This is my shop plain and simple, here you can buy all kinds of things which have been made by myself or others who would like to contribute to this lovely little store.
How does it work?: Quite simple really, the shop works on the selling of a variety of  things although this is mainly things which benefit you IC like items and equipment; including other people's inventions, also things like release ideas that people have made and are up for grabs and also techniques and other creations. It works simply by filling out a purchase order and you will lose the amount of coins you spend, also note that the money will go to the owner and creator of said creation.
How do I sell something: PM myself or a staff member and ask us to place your equipment/technique/release etc. into the store, when it is bought you get the money from its purchase.
Can I reserve something: That is entirely up to the person selling the item, you can discuss the purchase and any details with the other person. Although as it is their thing that they're selling so it is completely up to them.

ITEM STOCK

Inventory:

N/A + 50 coins per metre + Reigōji [Izuna Kimura]
N/A + 1000 coins + Eienhei Senseki [Izuna Kimura]
N/A + 25 coins per bomb [50 coins for three] + Seihenkanbaku [Izuna Kimura]

ZANPAKUTO STOCK

Inventory:
250 coins + Shinokuni [Izuna Kimura]
500 coins + Denkō Sekka [Fauna Yasenha]
750 coins + Togebara [Fauna Yasenha]
500 coins + Sunaotoko [Fauna Yasenha]
500 coins + Tenfutan [Fauna Yasenha]
250 coins + Kokusen [Fauna Yasenha]
250 coins + Kajūden [Fauna Yasenha]

TECHNIQUE STOCK

Inventory:

OTHER INFORMATION

Purchase Form:
Code:

[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] (The name of what you are buying)
[b][i]Quantity:[/i][/b] (How much are you buying?)
[b][i]Cost:[/i][/b] (How much does it cost?)

Discounts and Specials:
Izuna's Discounts & Specials
- Reigōji is half price for members of Division Four, it is provided to the Division's reserves for free though, Reigōji cloaks can also be bought for 500 coins by members of Divisions 2 and 3.

#2Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Empty Re: Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Wed May 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Kuroi

Kuroi
IT'S THE GRAND OPENING, COME ON IN EVERYONE AND SHOP AWAY TO YOUR HEART'S DESIRE.

#3Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Empty Re: Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Wed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Mei

Mei
Yay #1!

Name: Hasumoeru
Quantity: 1
Cost: 500

#4Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Empty Re: Kimura Shōten [COME IN WE ARE OPEN] Thu May 19, 2016 10:52 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE, SOLD TO THE LADY IN THE BACK!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum