Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazuku Mazi Empty Kazuku Mazi Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:16 am

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran

THE VISORED APPLICATION

Name:
Kazuku Mazi

True Age: 800
Sex: Male
Personality:
Former Personality (Pre-Demon):

The truth comes around in the most mysterious ways, and for Kazuku Mazi, he has been refined by the truth of his zanpakuto. Not just a spirit lies within, but one of a demonic entity, one that if he allowed it to, would ruin his body and soul. Instead of allowing it, he chose to embrace the inner demon of his blade, and now carries a new truth, one of blood and hunger. The red of his eyes reflect the blood that drives him, and will continually renew the thirst for killing and death. He has developed a searing hatred for all things that live and breathe, only barely tolerating those who are friends and compatriots of his father, out of sheer respect. Do not expect raw, uncontrollable anger from him though, for all that you will hear is a quiet, sturdy voice that demands attention. That said, his calm voice can be outpaced by his sheer hatred of humanity and soul-kind alike. His driving force is anger and rage, a clear-cut and nearly divinely focused edge of emotion that is quick, precise, and direct in its strokes.

In darkness, there is light also, and Kazuku, while being malevolent and harsh, is not blind to this truth as well. His art and blade works are only symbols of this very truth, and reflect the power that dwells in the dark, while also showing the light that must be carried to survive its pull. While being gifted with power, he is not without knowledge, tact, or wisdom. His fight to survive is only equaled in urgency by his ability to make swift and tactical decisions. To be able to blot out other's vision, as well as strip them of sanity, little by little, torturing them by making them bleed out, harming them, and eventually, ending their pathetic existence, he enjoys this process far too much to be a mere sadist. Truthfully, it would more easily be said that he is a madman who revels in the trade of blood for blood.

Nothing is pure anymore, and only those that know the truth deserve to live. As far as Kazuku is concerned, all have fallen short of being deserving of mercy, and when faced with the choice, must die. Everyone else, failing to see the truth, is beneath him, and does not deserve even a false mercy. Kazuku's true goal is simply this. A quick and violent purge of life. No more mercy, only blood. That is the price that must be paid for the right of humanity and soul-kind to live properly. Hollows, including the mask he bears, remind him endlessly of the corruption that humans have taken into their hearts and minds, and as such, will destroy them just as quickly as most human life.

Should someone ever come forward, with his truth in her heart, his heart may soften, for that particular person, but none else. Until that day, his blade will separate truth from corruption, burning away the damage that has been done until it is gone completely from the world.

Though to be fair, a lot of this stemmed from being around his father so much,
and since Ika's ascension, has displayed quite the mellowing in general conversation. The bloodlust is still on full display for combat though.

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 210 lbs
Physical Traits: Kazuku Mazi Kazuku10
Kazuku has short and tousled dark hair, and crimson eyes. He's got a pretty fair build, so try not to underestimate him. Though there is a suave look to him, try not to upset him, things get less pretty the further off the edge he goes. 

FIGHTING STYLE

General Fighting Style: Kazuku's fighting style is precise, deliberate, and takes the form of well timed blows, heavy hits, and sudden rushes in force and power to dominate his opponent, as well as wounding them. His style revolves around trying to completely destroy his opponent from the get go if possible, and if not, going for weaker blows to focus more on wearing them down, then going in for the kill.
This makes him a very terrifying adversary. While he is primarily offensive in combat style, he weighs the situation based on prior knowledge, sensory input, and his ability to get back up and try again via staying power.

Overall, his ability to switch from tactical prowess to the raw power of a berserker in a moment's instance creates a combat presence that could rival even Ika.

Strengths: Agility, Stamina, Reiatsu
Weaknesses: Hakuda, Zanjutsu, Sensing

ZANPAKUTO

Sealed Appearance: Personal Ability: Cloak Deflection - Kazuku stops the reflection of light from the area surrounding him, effectively rendering him invisible. This allows Kazuku to hide his spiritual pressure as well. If Kazuku attacks, this skill breaks.

Kazuku Mazi Nakigitsune_Sword_Touken_Ranbu_Carbon_Steel_Replica_Katana_Carbon_Steel_1

Spirit Appearance: Kazuku Mazi Hiiragi_mahiru_by_analibi-d9x6txf

Personal Ability: Dark Shell
Kazuku can summon darkness in any form that obscures light and allows him to hide. This can be used as a surface, a shield capable of withstanding a few blows or as much as a Gran Rey Cero before shattering. Aside from creating it, energy is only consumed if it is moved, and can thus leave it freestanding with no drain.

Darkness Web: Kazuku's darkness acts as an extension of his body, and as such, if he were to blanket an area with darkness, he could 'see' in the same way one could by sensation of touch, sight, smell, and spiritual detection. It could easily be said that he likes dark areas for this reason in particular. In essence, if his darkness encases something, that something and everything encased with it is fully disclosed to Kazuku's senses.

SHIKAI

Call Out Command: "Hikari o torinozoku!" The original paper seals have been done away with, now no longer needed.
Appearance: Kazuku Mazi 9a430e31ba09a660cc08dbe9cb6c6b10

Abilities:

Shadow Force: His dark energy that he has a natural affinity for can be exuded into an alter ego like form. Quite literally a physical manifestation of his shadow that has potent reiatsu bolstering it, it cannot speak or act on its own. However, it is ferocious, and can be commanded to be sharp, blunt, to grasp, lift or restrain objects, or outright crushing them. If used for the purpose of restraining, the ability begins combat at Bakudo 40, and gains 5 levels after each combat post.

Darkness Rune: Kazuku can activate one of four runes on his Force's arms that generate a unique effect.

[赤 - Aka] : A crimson marking is applied to the Kazuku himself. For the duration of the post, Kazuku's projectiles home inward, and the attacks he make do twice the damage. All abilities used during this rune's activation have an extra post tacked onto the duration.

[黒 - Kuro] : Popping this rune simply re-engage's Kazuku's stealth, either until the post ends, or until he makes an offensive move.

[取る - Toru] : A single ability used by the opponent can be swallowed up by this rune and disabled for three posts. Cooldowns will still wind down during this however, and this cannot be used on the same ability twice.

[獣 - Kemono] : This rune requires Kazuku to impact the opponent with a projectile, at which point the projectile will explode into a small army of wolf familiars that sack the opponent with the force of a Bakudo 60 for two posts.

Only one of each is usable at any given time, meaning they cannot be stacked. Each rune has a separate 4 post cooldown.

Trace Gather: Any object comprised of or coated in Kazuku's Darkness can be drawn into Shadow Force, bolstering it with more of Kazuku's reiatsu. It also becomes stronger if Kazuku's mist is present.

Bloodletting: On contact with the opponent whether physical strike or dark-powered cut, any wounds that would bleed are imbued with some of Kazuku's reiatsu, thinning the blood, and causing the affected blood to flow at double the rate. This causes wounds to bleed out faster. The only way to prevent this is by fixing the wounds, or by flushing his energy out.

High Speed Regeneration: Just like his father, he has the ability to regenerate wounds, cuts, limbs, and blood, but not organs. The scaling is the same as is standard, 1 post, minor wounds. 2 posts, major wounds and broken bones. 3 posts, major damage, trauma, etc.

Boosts: x2 to Stamina and Reiatsu

BANKAI

New Name: "Yami ni naru"

Appearance: Kazuku Mazi S-l300

Howling Storm: During combat, Kazuku can use his speed to leave a mark somewhere on his target's body, which must be made by palm contact. This mark will then glow as he hones in on it. If and when a successful strike is made to the affected area, the hit will deal twice as much external damage, and will deal half of the overall damage internally to the nearby skeletal structure and tissue. This ability cannot be used in conjunction with any of his four Runes.
Post Cooldown: 4

Sealing Marks: Kazuku bears three seals on his body that once undone, do not re-seal until he reverts to sealed form entirely. Releasing the first seal causes his body to look more shadowy, like a fine mist. The one benefit aside from being naturally harder to sense is that he can now use "Crimson Blink". The second one cloaks his body in shadows, and only his red marks and red eyes show in glowing crimson. This indicates that his inner defenses have activated, and as a result, take 25% less damage from physical strikes. Energy-based attacks still affect him the same though. The final seal's release causes his body to appear cloudy, boosting his agility to it's maximum and dropping durability as a result.

Crimson Blink: Can only be used after the release of one Sealing Mark. Allows Kazuku to blink very short distances, no more than 2 meters. If he is targeted by an ability, he can use this ability to blink both himself AND the ability to another location. This is optional. If he does however, both he, and the other person take full damage from the same ability unless mitigated.

Encapsulation Rune Trap
This ability requires all four of his runes to have been used once during the thread, and this activates every rune's effect simultaneously. The order in which their effects is used is up to Kazuku, but they must be used in a single post of the effect is lost. This can only be done once per thread.
Cooldown: Kazuku cannot use any runes for four posts.

Boosts: x3 to Stamina and Reiatsu

MASK

Appearance: Kazuku Mazi Black_and_silver_wolf_mask_by_namingway-d5by10j

In this form, wolfish qualities exude from the mask onto his physical body by way of dark energy. This same energy isn't quite stable and as a result, leeches outward in waves, tendrils, and other various amalgams. In this manner, Kazuku can use these odd shapes as extensions of the darkness he already commands.

Hollow Powers: Cero, Bala, Sonido, Gran Rey Cero.

FULL VIZARD FORM

Appearance: I kinda figure it's like this, but with the same zan as in bankai, more wolfish qualities and the like. etc.etc. 
Kazuku Mazi 923608e6516fb67b9be7394f5337ef17

Abilities:

Darkness Demon: In his full Vizard form, Kazuku's 'apparent age' rises to 30, his body adjusts to be much 7 feet and 6 inches tall, 410 pounds, then is cloaked in pure solidified darkness energy, forming a tail, claws, and can take up to a Gran Rey in damage before falling away. Someone who makes a physical strike will do damage to the darkness, but without any additional effects, it won't harm Kazuku. Any touch of this darkness to a target's body will proc Bloodletting at the same bonuses as in Bankai, and Kazuku does not lose his regeneration in this form. His wounds and limbs will not regenerate until out of combat, but so long as the Vizard form lasts, the darkness will replace limbs and cover wounds automatically after every post. This acts as an extension of Shadow force, further amalgamated and enhanced by the demonic hollow within.

Blood Destruction: The more damage Kazuku takes while in Full Vizard, the more powerful he becomes until at a critical condition. If Kazuku becomes visually wounded, a small blast radius will appear on all of his projectiles, spreading the slash damage to everything in the radius. Minorly wounded, this is 2 inches. Deep wounds, 4 inches. Missing Limbs, 6 inches.

Unleashed Demon: (Passive) If Kazuku has not done so already, his sealing marks are released. This allows him to gain all the benefits of the power within at once. (x6 Agility, Lowered Durability.)

Demon's Gambit:
Alternatively, since use of his zan is disabled for this form, he can use his the following abilities in full power during Full Hollow. Howling Storm, and Crimson Blink.

Boosts: x4 to Speed and Reiatsu.

BACK-DROP

Background: Somewhere, in a time long past, and with a woman that if we're being honest, no one really gives a damn about, I was born. Yep, Good old Kazuku "Nobody fucking loves you" Mazi. To be honest, I don't care too much about my childhood because it doesn't really matter, so let's just skip to the good part. Born as a bastard son by Ika's sire, I grew up, but only about as much as a Mazi can. I went through the Academy just like everyone else, and come to find out? I'm pretty fucking cool. I showed a similar prowess to what my father did when he went through. They thought about it for a while, then decided to teach me about what my Zanpakuto was, how to manifest it, all that fun shit. The problem? My spirit, Mahiru really liked to mess with me. Like a lot.
The first form she took was some stupid rusty scrap of metal. The elders told me that it was just a phase, but you couldn't fool me with that crap. Oh no, she did that because she wanted to embarrass me. It wasn't like I could force her to teach me though, because every time I challenged her, she completely floored me.

It's not like it wasn't fun, while she could be the absolute worst some days,
she was the closest thing I had to a mom. She was a bit of a tease and would lay into me for being a lazy piece of shit, but she was good-natured too. That is, when she wasn't in demon mode. To be honest, she rarely left that. Ehhh.
Anywho, as I graduated from the Academy, they stuck me in Gotei, and damn if I could remember which division they stuck me in, it wouldn't matter really. All I really remember about Gotei is meeting Kokoro Nashi, an old friend of my father's. I grew to like him, though he was a sick bastard. This is coming from a sick bastard. Either way, he liked his experiments, and I decided to ask him if he'd make me part Hollow, just because. I'd heard from him that my dad was a vizard and of course I wanted to see what my father was like. Kokoro agreed and worked on me. Like most mad doctors, he did a mediocre job, but I wasn't allowed to complain or he'd rip my mask off and gut me.

In time, I grew to hate everything that lived and breathed. In part, due to the hell that humans have made for themselves living on earth, and in part also, due to the madness that dwells within my Zanpakuto. That'd be Mahiru... She's gentle at times, but when it counts, her voice is much like a siren's. It's alluring, enchanting, and before you know it, you've done as she asked. She gave me the full extent of her power, that of both darkness and light, when I stopped resisting, and allowed her madness and demonic influence touch my heart. I don't honestly mind it that much, considering that I've been thinking more clearly since that night.

Kazuku's history according to Ika.:

Side Notes: and unlike his father at this age, Kazuku isn't a whiny emo bitch. Okay, so maybe I lied.
RP Sample: Me and Jeff met halfway.

#2Kazuku Mazi Empty Re: Kazuku Mazi Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:04 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Approved, 0-4. Hello son :')... fuck you're ugly <-<

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3Kazuku Mazi Empty Re: Kazuku Mazi Tue May 16, 2017 7:22 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Re-Approved.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#4Kazuku Mazi Empty Re: Kazuku Mazi Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 am