Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty [Event] Grym vs Saio (Oh boy) Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
Helloooooo to alll of my adoring fans. New site, new people, and a whole lot of crazy (That would be me.) If you thought you'd seen the last of me, wellll you were wrong. "What's up UA Academy? Are you ready for nonstop laughter?" I'd have given the crowd a Headphone Jack impression (though I saw a few of them scratching their heads.) Oh. Wait. No one knows who that is. Wellllll it doesn't matter. "Bring it on, and I'm not talking about your cheerleading act here, boyo~"

#2[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty [Event] Grym vs. Saio Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Grym Balthorn would be stretching in the hall leading to the stadium, he knows he is going to be facing off with someone named Saio, but is unsure of this persons quirk, he then looks at his own hands after stretching, wondering if the match will go by without any problems before checking the school training uniform to make sure it was not going to be destroyed by his quirk.

As he entered the stadium, he would look around the stadium stands while heading to the arena, soon looking to the section of the stands that his fellow students would be, wondering if any of them would be cheering him on, but that won't be lingering in his mind as he knows his opponent may either at the arena already or may arrive soon.

#3[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty Re: [Event] Grym vs. Saio Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:43 am

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
"Come on, Fireball, make em laugh! Or, better yet, I'll do it for ya!" I'd laugh like a maniac and then pull off my glove. Woah, you mean you guys didn't know I wear gloves? Come on. I walked up to him, and I'd inflate the glove by well... blowing into it. Normal, right? I then tied it off and attached a string to it. "Alright boyo, here ya go. A balloon just for you." With the dopiest smile on my face, I stretched out my arm, handing it to him.

#4[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty Re: [Event] Grym vs. Saio Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:51 am

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Grym would just stare at the person in front of him, unsure what to make of this, or better yet how she was able to do that, but he wasn't going to take the balloon.

"I take it your saio."

He would have a blank expression on his face, he would seem to figure out is going to try to attack him or not as he slips his hands into his pockets.

"and my name is not 'fireball', it's Grym."

#5[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty Re: [Event] Grym vs. Saio Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:09 am

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
"Ehhh" I let go of the balloon and let it float away. His antisocial personality kinda put me off. I put on a really dissatisfied expression. "BE FUNNY GRYM! You bore me. Meh." I waltzed my way over to him and wound my arm back, going in for a silly slap. If nothing else, it would make me feel better.

#6[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty Re: [Event] Grym vs. Saio Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:14 am

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Grym watches her, seeing saio wind her arm back, his eyes narrow as the ground around him suddenly erupts with crimson flames not only encircling him, but also flaring outwards in an attempt to make her back away.

#7[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty Re: [Event] Grym vs. Saio Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:52 am

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
I'd recoil away from the flames seeing as he wasn't being fun. Seriously, I'd met some killjoys, but this boyo sucked the life from my colorful ass. Rather than try to be silly, I had a plan. I took a long step all the way back to get away from the flames, pulling out a red scarf. I drew a circle near the edge of the arena, then one to my immediate left, which I quickly covered with the scarf. "El Toro, El Toro. Come get me you sexy ball of fire." I'd shout to him, giving him a smug glare. Hopefully, he'd actually be peeved enough to charge right for me. If not, it was whatever.

#8[Event] Grym vs. Saio Empty Re: [Event] Grym vs. Saio Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:14 pm

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Grym would watch this as he moves closer to Saio but not remains at least two arm's length away from her as flames start to sprout from his back, oddly enough, the flames formed two arm's on his back made of the flames that is being to be produced from his quirk, the right arm would quickly thrust forward to strike at her, trying to not only show that acting like a goofball may not get them into a good Agency but also show that he is not going to feed into it.

"that's the most cliche move I have ever seen..... even from a cartoon."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum