Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noziel Aran

Noziel Aran
Alrighty now, it's April 20th, and if you're like me, you're high enough without getting toked out of your mind. Though if we're being honest, I'm amazed that whoever came up with me wasn't 2 gallons of LSD in before downing a couple Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters to finish it off. But right, we're not here to talk about the insanity that led to me being born, no sir. We're in New York City, broadcasted on live television to bring you the 1st Annual Hira Special. I thought about staging this in Tokyo or something like that, but I'd come across as too normal over there, and well, we just can't have that.

For our special guests, we have me, me, me, that devilish gal over there (me), slightly less attractive me, euphoric me, evil twin me, drunk me, my kid (Bunbun), me, my kid's army of adorable bunny things, I mean seriously look at how cute they are I just wanna pick them up and fling them at people and... wait, right, listing. *cough*... me, and is... is that another me riding a gods damned train? I do believe so. LET THE RABBIT PARADE COMMENCE!

*sighs* Ah, yeah, look at my little girl go, leading her army of rabbit dolls like a little Admiral. Man, she's gonna be like her mama when she grows up. I wonder how the guests are doing?

[Open] The Hira Special [woah it's 420 bro] EmetbCmKNtL1FZLQSqQ-cA4vt14ZNiwsFEWMRA6eolIfnhh14WuveE-0xiE1zxNWuWL2aqyvm1G9so66E3UBPQ

Wait a minute... who gave the rabbits guns?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum