Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11The art of the deal - Page 2 Empty Re: The art of the deal Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:46 am

Mei

Mei
It was her turn to apologize to him for more than just a few burns. It was her turn to ask him for forgiveness and hope that he may still want her around. It seemed that he was more than willing as she would feel his hand stroking her head and down through her hair. Without realizing it, comfort would slowly begin to fill her with every motion against her head. When she had finally finished speaking, Ika was ready to reply to her, although she wasn't quite sure where it was going to go when he had started.

He agreed that she may have been just a dumb, stupid kid, however he would also pat himself on the back for having kids that were far more intelligent than their peers. Kat couldn't argue or be angry with that comment because as far as she was concerned, that was a compliment towards her. So, she would nod to that one as she would sort of half smile at the typical comment. He would also give her an actual, real, solid compliment directed just at her. He called her strong. He noticed her strength. He came to see her first. Before anyone? Not even Seiji had visited him yet? Even though he said a multitude of promising things and pleased her very much, his last sentence would shake her to her core. He wanted her to come home. He still wanted her to go home with him. He didn't hate her. He didn't want to use her as a tool. He wanted her to go home.

He would place her hands in his. They were much smaller in comparison and much more fragile looking. Nimble and soft hands were pretty much swallowed whole by his own as she would look at him. A kiss would be placed on her cheek for the first time she could remember in her life. There she would stand like a statue as she was now trying to process the many expressions if affection she had been receiving. Then, he was on her level. She could look into his eyes and see that he was telling the truth. She could see what it was he felt. She could see that hers weren't like his. His were much different, which meant she represented her mother in at least one way. She wished they were more like his.

Entranced in his eyes, he would ask her if she was ready to return home with him. His question would echo through her mind and as much as she wanted to say yes, she had to make sure something was taken care of. "I would love to go with you. It's all I've ever wanted, but now I have something else to worry about. Seiji. He's going too, right? I can't leave him here," Kat's voice would be soft and almost unsteady as she would ask. She wanted to say yes. She wanted to go. She was sure he would take Seiji because that was his son. He couldn't leave her brother behind, could he? No. She was sure they would both be going home with him.

#12The art of the deal - Page 2 Empty Re: The art of the deal Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:55 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that the whole affair had went relatively well, and it was now Kat's turn to apologize to Ika for more than just a few of the burns he was currently suffering from, but that could wait for the time being. Kat took all of Ika's comments and compliments in stride, and seemed to be comforted by any intimacy she was shown, going as far as to place her hands in his own. She listened to his question and it seemed that she truly wanted to come with him, and that was when she brought up the second person Ika wanted to talk to.. Seiji, Ika's own son. Someone he felt he needed to speak to one way or another.

"Of course Seiji is coming home with us dear, we'll need him around for this to truly be a family unit now won't we?" Ika slyly winked at her, ruffling her hair lightly before yelling into the room ahead of where he and Kat had met. "I want my son Seiji brought in next, tell him to bring his shit with him." As Ika said this he once again looked at his daughter, taking her in for the first time in quite some time. "You should probably go pack too dear."

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum