Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:31 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"it is good to be back for at least the afternoon."She said happily Before thinking about what kind her mother spoke about "I believe they are called Vizards. I believe her and dad are vizards...though she is easier to see the difference then father is"She spoke thinking about it before listening "I guess I mean I have live a long time and seen life ended of those hollow things along with the recent passing of my grandmother and the changing of two noble families" She spoke listening to his comments on cherishing family and him being on his own as she shaked her head "You are never truly alone you know. Your family, even if you can't see, hear, or feel them, are always standing beside you..They live in you and are the reason you are you. I found sometimes being alone and talking outside helps me get things off my chest and maybe, sometimes, I can hear voices of my ancestors."She spoke with a smile. "It is nice to meet you Vulcan"She added

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:16 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
Both interesting and surprising was when the young girl going by the name of Seika revealed her parents to be of the same race as Vulcan. Although she wasn't completely sure about it, that kind of information remained very useful for the Seraphim standing in front of her. Aware of the fact that some of his kind remained in the Gotei he figured the time had come for him to tell her the truth. Not that he had been lying the entire conversation, but perhaps the girl would think otherwise if Vulcan decided to keep such a crucial part hidden. "Ah, Vizards. Just like me." He didn't need more than those five words. No, now he would simply wait to see Seika's reaction.

"Well, it's nice meeting you too Seika. And I'm sure my family will always be a part of me. What were those things you mentioned that you need to get off your chest? Nothing too serious I hope?" Assuming she replied to his question Vulcan would listen attentively to whatever she wanted to say.

#13The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Your one as well? You look nothing like mom or dad? You didn't give off a presence other than that of a low level hollow with an okay level shinigami"She spoke tilting her head to the side "You don't even feel like Mr. Ika does and he is one as well."She spoke thinking about it "But then again, I am better at hiding my presence then most so I guess you are doing the same just not as well."She said. She looked up thinking about the next question "Dunno, Sakura has been very restless and annoyed with my training regiment that it is not helping me even though it has."She spoke "She has been very irritated lately and I came here hoping to be around the other cherry blossoms will help her relax and breathe. She has been giving me more trouble here lately making my hilt even hot to hold most times, she been getting worse since we moved to the soul society."She said

#14The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:36 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
They say the truth comes from a child's mouth, but Vulcan had to admit he was feeling pretty annoyed being compared to a lowly Hollow. It would be foolish to compare himself with the likes of Ika, but she didn't need to put it that way. "Well excuse me for not doing a good a job as you, young lady." The Vizard listened attentively as Seika explained having trouble with her Zanpakuto. When the young girl mentioned cherry blossoms Vulcan couldn't help but feel something familiar. "Mine is called Moeru Hanaken. I know a couple abilities involving Cherry Blossoms. Why don't you show me and we figure out what the problem is with Sakura?" It was clear the young girl was aware of the problem, but still needed to find out what exactly was causing it.

#15The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:58 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Look, I really didn't come here to be training or even really fighting but maybe having a non-shinigami expective will help me maybe see why I don't feel connected to Sakura like I use to be before we were forced to move to the soul society."She Spoke before looking around "Do you know someplace that is kinda abandoned and not crowded. I don't want to possibly harm anyone if I can possibly maybe show you sakura and find why my hands burn when holding her."She said gently looking at the zanpackuto in her waist tie, clearly worried and unsure how she should handle this. It would be smarter just talking with her parents but they had enough to deal with. this is her problem she needed to deal with it herself.

#16The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle of the Cherry Blossoms Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:57 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
"Neither did I, but here we are." Vulcan wasn't the type to go out looking for a fight, on the contrary. If anything the Vizard preferred to lay low, remain on the background to avoid getting caught up in a mess. But seeing Seika struggle and the fact they had something in common made him want to help the young girl. Of course there would be people far more suited for this kind of work, but considering they weren't around right now he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Which is how he eventually ended up offering her to help out with Sakura. 

"Alright, follow me." Assuming she did Vulcan would then take her to an abandoned part of Tokyo. One he came upon during one of his previous travels. Once they arrived Seika would notice an open field with in the middle what looked to be ruins of an old building. "There you go, a lot of space and no one to bother us or get hurt. Now, why don't you show me what's wrong with Sakura?" By then Vulcan had his arms crossed, waiting to find out what was going on with her Zanpakuto.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum