Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:26 am

Anonymous
"you may rise taoshi I hold no ill will to your reaction." I move towards taoshi"yes blade why don't we give our new family member a lession on the demon door."

#12Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 am

Anonymous
Taoshi stood to his feet looking at Jacob and Blade."What is the Demon's Door?" He felt like he just asked a dumb question. But oh well sometimes you have to ask dumb questions in order to find out the answer you was looking for. Something inside made Taoshi feel warm because they called him a family member. Truth was Taoshi was all alone now but he now had somebody he could rely on in case he ever got in trouble. Not that Taoshi could not handle his own but he sometimes got overwhelmed when in battle. But he had never lost one which was more important to him than losing at all.

#13Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 am

Anonymous
"heh it a door that only a demon can make and it lets use in any where we chose in the worlds now it simple all you do is have a place you want to go to in your mind and then force a door to appear that connects the two points." with that i wave my hand and a door that looks like it was made from a sword appears next to me with the same time that my reiatsu flares then i say. "each door is different demon to demon now was there any thing that i missed my lord?"

#14Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 am

Anonymous
Yes the demon must force the door to materialize and must maintain focus as they enter if you don't you may be lost forever in the either." I hold out my hand to display the technique"oh and be sure to control your reiatsu as your inside it unless you want to be put out somewhre you don't want to end up." Now standing next to Taoshi I whisper to him"don't worry blade likes you I can tell.if he didn't he would have tried to kill you outright." I smile as I say this

#15Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Anonymous
"are you telling him that i would of tried to kill him if i didnt like him? Well i do try not to kill omega class demon there too few of this class but i would of battle him if i did not like him to see if he was strong but there no need to worry young demon i think of you as a possible conrad." i smile a demonic smile as i hear jacob whisper to the young demon and say what i had to say to that.

#16Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Anonymous
"no no blade I was refering to earlier when he didn't know who I was and spoke disrespectfully to me thats all. You do crave battle that I know my loyal follower and friend " I say sniling at blade

#17Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:26 am

Anonymous
Taoshi took mental notes of what was being said. Pretty soon the people who killed him will be visited soon by him. This only flare of the vengeance that he had tried to suppress. Thanks and I will keep that in mind. I think I would love to see Blade and I have a battle you never know where it may lead to my Lord." Taoshi grinned at the both of them. "Kind of quiet around here I think I may head to the human world and try not to stir any trouble if that is okay with you king?" Taoshi put extra emphasis on the word stir because he was actually planning on starting some trouble but was trying to keep it hidden from this King and Blade for now.

#18Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 am

Anonymous
"you may battle with blade whenever you want too I hold no control over your choices. I will say to be careful in human world if you throw around your power too much then Hell's will is sure to come after you." I say as a half warning knowing hell responds to my whims and wishes only. No one knows that at the moment.

#19Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 am

Anonymous
"Well i need to watch the human world and find some suitable souls for the black hand demons need fresh recruits." I say as it no big thing and i look at Taoshi and think i have to keep a eye on this one he has the feel of some one that might just give me some new recruits.

#20Why so serious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so serious? Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

Anonymous
He looks over at Blade grinning."See I just got permission to put my foot where the sun does not shine. Thank you my King I will be careful. Well I guess I will be leaving you two now and if I see any recruits I will be sure to send them your way Blade." Taoshi begin to focus as the ground around him began to shake as a black steel door with a snake on the front appeared behind him. He took a few step then opened the door and lowered his reiatsu before stepping in it. First stop was Tokyo,Japan where his life and his parents life was taken from him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum