Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Settling his Affairs straight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Anonymous
Taoshi watched Blade cut down the men and was impressed but he would not admit to it though so he kept it on the inside.""Eh I could have done better. But the grand finale comes next." Taoshi looked at the large building that was left. He walked up to the huge door and kicked it in looking at the guards that was point his gun at him. He unsheathed his katana as he waited on Blade and Jacob to join up with him.

#12Settling his Affairs straight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Anonymous
Jumping up to join my fellow demons I walk up to taoshi at the door looking in I see guards with guns"well looks like we get to have more fun now." I hold up my sword"its hungry and needs to be fed. Leave some alive for it if you would."

#13Settling his Affairs straight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 am

Anonymous
"Whatever you say boss." Taoshi took off jumping into the middle of the crowd impaling a guy with his katana as he came down onto one. He did a low-kick sweep taking down two guys causing them to shoot the lights. Taoshi grinned as one tried to jump on his back. He reached backwards and pulled the guy forward throwing him into another guy. Taoshi stood up and drew his katana out of the guy's skull.

#14Settling his Affairs straight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Anonymous
"i will see what i can do but no promisers if i find a foe that gets my blood pushing my lord." with that said i calmly walk though the door and look around and open a few demon doors under some of the people sending them into the ether then i cut a few of them cleanly in half as they rush up to me then i use demon flash to guide a small group of them towards jacob.

#15Settling his Affairs straight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling his Affairs straight. Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 am

Anonymous
"Come on now, go easy on the little guy!" Jia cries, breaking the tension. Standing on top of a light pole, he holds a cigarette in his mouth, appearing to light itself. As he removes the cigarette from his mouth to exhale, rather than a puff of smoke, a large fireball leaves his mouth. The next time he inhales, the entire cigarette ashes, leaving only a golden brown butt. He flicks it to the ground. As he jumps from his perch, his jacket waves in the breeze, as does his black hair. "You three weren't going to count me out, were you?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2