Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
As per the new rule goes you are limited to 20 kido in general. How you divide that between hado and bakudo are up to you. This goes for umbra ars, bount spells, and quincy artifacts. If your thread is locked post a link to the app and your kido. A mod will add them right away.

Anonymous
Totally agree with this. Custom kido should count as two slots. Custom meaning one only your character can do

Anonymous
but what if your character is an advanced user in kido, that was part of the kido corps and only knows 20 kido? can those be exceptions?

Cubix

Cubix
What Cross said. If you have a character that is a kido dependant user then there should be more than 20. Esp if customs count for 2 slots. That and don't Captain class fighters know most kido? Especially the older characters.

This rule sounds like an unnecessary handicap, imo. Even if someone knows a bunch of kido it doesntreally matter much unless they know a bunch of overpowered kido.

Anonymous
Yes kidou corps members, and those that specialize in kido can be an exception. I don't agree with the custom kido being two slots because everyone can use them. Knowing all kido or umbra ars is a tad excessive unless kido's all you've got. This means you don't have a zanpakuto, or any other serious means to fight.

Anonymous
If everyone can use custom kido then its one slot. Also all captain are trsined in basic healing kido so thats a freebie I guess.

Anonymous
Captain Tazuma Koshi wrote:Totally agree with this. Custom kido should count as two slots. Custom meaning one only your character can do

I think a better word would be personal. 20 seems a bit too little to me, considering there is almost two hundred kido in existence. Maybe we can have the number of kido allowed to a person determined by tier.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum