Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:09 am

Anonymous
Name: 鼻毛真拳; Hanage Shinken, lit;Super Fist of the Nose Hair

Number: ??

Category: Bakudou

Incantation: Let my nose be my guide and my hair the eternal seal that binds all who oppose it's mighty tide of vengence. Everyone knows its best to..follow your nose..

Effect: Two powerful strands of nose hair eject from the users nostrils with great force and speed to wrap around the opponent and bind the vast majority of their body. It is almost instantaneous much like bakudo 61. If the enemy tries to move, the nose hair will start to constrict. The only way to escape it is to sneeze or use brute force though the opponent would have to be a tier higher in strength to break. If the victim somehow managed to cut through the hair that would work too but they would still have to be a tier higher than the caster. It can be described as a modified version of bakudo 63.

#2Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 am

Anonymous
Awesome. How big does the strength difference have to be for someone to break free?

#3Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 am

Anonymous
Remove the number, this is not a canon spell. Also if one were to cut the hairs with their zanpakutou would the hair binding them lose its power and fall away? And does the nose hair revert back to it's original length/thickness once the technique is done?

#4Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 am

Anonymous
for the tier difference, one tier higher. And yes it would lose it's power and fall to the ground resembling normal sized nose hairs. however to cut it they must be a tier higher, otherwise they must sneeze, but the sneeze must be a real one.

#5Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 am

Anonymous
Wait, the trapped person has to sneeze? I thought the user did. How does that work?

Also the whole "near instantaneous" thing doesn't work now that I think about it. This spell originates from the nose and has to move out to capture the opponent. Granted it may be fast but the farther away a foe is the less likely this spell will be fast enough to catch them.

#6Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 am

Anonymous
hmm, i see your point. and yeah the opponent has to sneeze. so if dust or something happens to get into their nose and they sneeze, then its dispelled. the sneeze is sort of like a release phrase

#7Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 am

Anonymous
But how does the opponents sneeze work? The user sneezing makes more sense doesn't it? Anyways this has my approval. If another staff member also things it should be reversed though please make that change.

#8Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Empty Re: Bakudo : Super Fist of the Nose Hair Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

Anonymous
hm, i think your right!if the user sneezes then

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum