Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Bakudo 92 Chain of Inprisonment Empty Bakudo 92 Chain of Inprisonment Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 am

Anonymous
Name: Bakudi 92, chain of imprisonment.
Incantation: Binds of death, binds of life, binds of fire, and binds of ice. Binds of darkness, binds of light, binds of chains and binds of prison. Lock away the damned in their cascket. Set them apart from reality and hold their damned soul in their final resting place.
Description- Bakudo 92, Chain Of Imprisonment is a bakudo developed for the purpose of holding prisoners of a higher caliber than normal individuals. Such include Espada, bounts, former captains, any higher-level enemy that opposes the Soul Society. Upon casting the incantation, a chain will form in the target's chest, linking it a near-by wall. This chain has a length of exactly six feet, allowing the target only to move that far from the wall. The chain constantly drains their power to maintain itself, allowing them to stay weakened and the chain to stay strong.The chain usually only works on a deefated target, as it drains power only as fast as it can be geenrated, making sure the target stays weakened.n If used on a fully capeable target, they could simply break teh chain. The sole purpose of this kidou is to maintain prisoners in their place after combat. It has no use inside the actual stage of combat.

#2Bakudo 92 Chain of Inprisonment Empty Re: Bakudo 92 Chain of Inprisonment Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 am

Anonymous
Seems fine to me, but I think one of the other mod's should take a look as well.

#3Bakudo 92 Chain of Inprisonment Empty Re: Bakudo 92 Chain of Inprisonment Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am

Anonymous
Not bad its only for rp not battle
I approve

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum