Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 am

Anonymous
It was a sunny day, big fluffy white clouds in the sky. Xen'Zel was bored and felt out of it. "I need some practice with something..." Standing up he walked towards the Fourth Division barracks. "And I know exactly who can help me with this"

Entering the grounds he started wandering around, eliciting some strange looks from the members of the division. He was obviously not part of this division, he wasn't injured, and he didn't look like he had any busy work to do.

"Hey, anybody know where Noba is!?" He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled.

#2Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:59 am

Anonymous
Noba was fufilling his duties as a 4th divvy member, switching from healing to cleaning constantly throughout the morning hours. Noba was just about to finish his dailiy chore list, when he heard whispers. 'Some strange guy is lookin for Noba, Is that guy really screaming in the 4th?, How are him and Noba even friends?...' and so on and so on. Noba dropped his head into the soap a bit Xen was in the Division area which is hardly ever a good place to be since TONS of members are always running around.

" I Guess I can finish these lat-.....DISHWASHING MACHINE!"

Noba quickly put the rest of the dishes into the dishwasher put in universal cleaning soap and raced off making sure his Jian sword was with him. As he raced through plenty of other division members he was leaving behind slight copies of himself, which confused alot of the shunpo-less other memebers. Once outside he spotted Xen not too far away.

"Xen!! Over here man...how yah been?"

#3Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 am

Anonymous
"Hey buddy!" Xen'Zel grinned widely, "I'm going to take you out training!"

Xen walked over and patted Noba on the shoulder and then chuckled, "We're going to start with a little run out into the Rukongai. Try and keep up!" At the end of his sentence Xen Shunpo'ed to the roof of a building.

"Oh, and to make things more fun I'm going to be hiding my reiatsu the entire time so this'll be a fun game of hide and seek too!" Then he turned around and deftly ran and jumped across the rooftops, headed towards Western Rukongai.

#4Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:16 am

Anonymous
Noba heard the word train and his head dropped, he didnt wanna train nor did he wanna do dishes. He only sighed as he thought about the training they would be doing. Consequently, the word race came up and then it turned into HIDE AND GO SEEK! Noba perked up at hearing how the gae was going to be played.

"Whats the point of hiding your reiastu? I specialize in it imma just find you anyway!"

"Seeing Xen speed off into the abyss of the horizion Noba only chuckled, he expects me to chase wildly after him...I am taking a short-cut."

Noba stepped a few feet over kicked the left right side of a tile on the ground and it popped open. He climbed down jumping into the sewers. Being inthe 4th Nob knows the sewers in and out, he quickly mde his way towards West Rukongai.

"Xen probably won't think I'm following him, but, I will most definantly be in West Rukongai befor him, these sewers are a basic straight shot. Plus he wont know I am down here these things hide your reiastu way better than he can supress his own!"

Noba laughed as he shunpo'd barefoot as he normally is through the sewers, being careful not to take a bad step and fall into the mass amounts of waste.

#5Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 am

Anonymous
Once Xen knew he was out of Noba's sight he quickly doubled back to watch what Noba would do. Seeing him open a tile on the ground and climb down Xen'Zel chuckled, "This kid is crafty alright, this is going to be fun"

Xen'Zel quickly followed after Noba, carefully staying quiet and closing the hatch after himself. Looking around, he then took a deep breath...gagged a little and sped towards Noba, and with moments caught up.

"You're really crafty y'know that!" Xen'Zel tapped Noba's shoulder as he passed him, "And also just found you which means I'm winning!"

Xen sped a few steps further beyond Noba, "And to make things even more interesting! Way of Destruction #1! SHO!" He pointed at Noba's leg as he cast the spell hoping to make him trip, then turned off the main sewer and found a way up to continue his surface path.

#6Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 am

Anonymous
Noba was shunpo'ing fairly fast just to make sure he had enough time to relax before Xen arrived. Until he felt another in the sewer..Noba thought it was just another 4th divvy member but they closed in on him fairly fast. Noba felt a tap and he swung his sword missing Xen as he sped past.

"Xen you almost got cut my friend!, and how crafty you found the sewers but you dont know where you could end up!"

Noba watched as Xen sped off using hado #1 at him. Noba kicked the blast of air and it dispersed. Being as keen with reiastu as he was Noba was able to find the center and shatter the blast. He then watched as Xen climbed out of the sewers, not realizing that where he climbed out at was near the West Rukongai but one of he few possible places to be, the 12th division barracks where everything is explosive!

Noba only chucked hoping Xen would be alright as Noba took the sewers, speeding off to West Rukongai knowing a spot where it would take him to the outer rim of West Rukongai ^^

"That silly 13th Divvy member, thining he can effectivly use the sewers."

#7Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:52 am

Anonymous
Coming out of the sewers and realizing he was in the midst of the Twelfth Division Xen let out a sigh. "Of all places...missed the turn" Quickly running out of the barracks, careful not to touch anything Xen'Zel ran towards the West Gates and found a couple guards.

"Hey guys, someone's running around in the sewer, you should check that out" They nodded and one of them ran off. Xen used Shunpo to get to the outer reaches the West District, standing at the edge of the forests.

"If he gets past those guards he's bound to show up here..." Jumping into the air he looked around. "Alright, there's a few exits in this area" Feeling a slight energy coming towards him Xen'Zel held out his palm, ready to cast the moment he'd see a tile move.

#8Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 am

Anonymous
Noba quickly began his pace, he was keeping good pace with the rather fast Xen thanks to the sewers. He knew he was going to win though it's the sewers the best place to be! Then 2 guards came, and Noba hurried past, the guards.

"I am sorry! 4th Division duties I will come back later!!"

The guards yelled for him to come back, but they stopped. 'That must have been Xens doing guards dont come down here for crap!' Noba was closing in on his exit. He quickly climbed out sliding a fake tile open out in the middle of a forest skimming West Rukongai, he could feel Xen nearby and that only made him shunpo faster!

"I see the district line, Xen's nearby he could easily win...wonder what he's doing?"

#9Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 am

Anonymous
"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Way of Destruction Sixty Three! RAIKOUHOU!" Xen'Zel fired the spell at the are in front of where Noba was running. Then turn around and Shunpo'd to the border of the Rukongai and sat down at it, waiting for Noba to appear.

"Was that really necessary?" Breezy asked him as she manifested by his side, standing by his side.

"Of course it was necessary, it's fun" Xen smiled as he responded. "Besides, shouldn't we push the limits during training?"

#10Fun practice between Shinigami. Empty Re: Fun practice between Shinigami. Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 am

Anonymous
Noba was shunpoing close to the line when he heard RAIKOUHOU being shouted he turned only to see a massive yellow bolt barreling at him. He took his sword out and point it towards the kido.

"Hado #58 Tenran!"

The wind-blast ate the electric bolt dispersing the electric energy within the wind blast. Noba knew it was Xen and he planned to get him back later. He shunpo'd to the meeting spot seeing Xen relaxing.

"You got lucky and you know it! Had you not followed me into the sewers!" To bad you got lost though hehe."

Noba walked over to Xen examing his socks which somehow through all that running were still white! Noba nodded his head awaiting Xen's answer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum