Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#21Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 am

Anonymous
With the reiatsu focused on his legs, the tail strike made an impact. A slight gash from the knee to the middle of the shin formed. But then quickly Closed. "Good, ole
Regeneration huh?"
He said giggling as he ran faster. The acid made the sand heavier, like it had mixed with water. Looking over the area, He stopped, turning on a dime towards Vanius. He jumped in the air slightly, before coming down and kicking the ground. Causing a Wave of sand to erupt and head towards Vanius. It was with this sand that a little of the acid was mixed into. If it hit, It would give Cross enough time to Regain control of his reiatsu, if not it would make the reiatsu more rampant. With More extensions popping out of his shoulders and legs.

#22Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 am

Anonymous
Vainus saw Cross jump up and kick a wave of sand towards him. He seems to be enjoying this...am I really this far outclassed... Vainus sonido'd out of the wave, carefully dodging it. What do I do now... He was through trying to weigh out his options, he couldn't win this fight by thinking, he needed to act.

I believe I'm outclassed in this fight as it stands. I shall release to continue. Vainus held the two pieces of his of his weapons together. El Tracionado, it is time for the end.

His reiatsu burst forth, surrounding Vainus in a dense swirl of black and green, melting the ground that it touched. The energy enveloped him, wrapping itself tightly around his body, then flowed off his body. Vainus' mask was now covering his entire head, with only a slit revealing his eyes. He was dressed in a Shinigami uniform now, it looked battleworn and tattered, but it was still a complete Shinigami uniform. I am ready to continue now His eyes were no longer dull and emotionless, in fact, it looked like he was smiling beneath that mask. His voice also had a somewhat happy tone to it. Vainus was ready to fight now.

#23Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:17 am

Anonymous
Cross smiled as the Arrancar finally releases his form. "Now maybe I can actually get serious for once." He really was just trying to make Vanius release this whole time. The get a hint of his true strength. All Cross could do at this point was smile. He was enjoying this fight for some reason. Was it because this was the first time he actually met someone who could think on their feet? Someone who could maybe outdo him one day? He really didn't know. He really didn't care. He stopped where he was, looking at the man. He wanted to release also. The urge to do it was driving him crazy. All he did was finally draw his blade. Holding it with a reverse grip. "Why don't you make the first move?"

#24Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Anonymous
Vainus felt ecstatic. His power was flowing through him, it was a euphoric feeling. However the irony of it all was his power, his energy, his entire being, all of it was an embodiment of Decay. He was the antithesis of everything he was feeling and it felt great. Laughing he raised his hands to his face and looked at them. If you'd like me to make the first move then I shall gladly do so!

With his right index finger he started to draw lines on his mask, leaving blackened burns, until he had traced out the emblem of the Onmitsukido. I call this my Hakuda Form. Around his hands and feet Vainus' unique black and green reiatsu started to form. I hope it's good enough for you!

#25Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 am

Anonymous
The blade shimmered in the moonlight from the moon in the desert. The sand underneath the sandals of Cross pressed into the sand. Making it sink down a few centimeters. The blade was now tilting against the right arm of Cross. He never really used his sword, but once he drew the blade, the reiatsu on his body started to slowly move towards his right arm. "You know what? I think i will actually make the first move. After all, I am your superior." he said, smirking widely. He did not know what made him enjoy this fight so much. Moving slowly to the right, he brought his blade of his right arm, holding it a few inches away now. The green reiatsu creeped towards the blade even more so. As the reiatsu touched the tip of the blade, it quickly ran down the length of the blade. Once it has done this, Cross sprinted towards the newly released Vanius. He stopped mere inches away before putting weight on his right foot, bringing up his left leg for multiple kicks at teh chest area of the Arrancar. If struck he continue the barrage bringing fists into the mix. If failed he would sonido into the air, Slashing releasing the reishi blast from his blade.

#26Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 am

Anonymous
The moment that Cross stopped in front of Vainus was when he made his move, he got hit by the first kick, blocking the attack as best he could. Using sonido he got behind Cross and unleashed a small flurry of light hits, three to each limb he could hit, three to the back, and three to the head. If they struck they would cause little damage, but that wasn't the purpose of those attacks. Their purpose was to spread Vainus' Profanación de la Venganza. Cross's body would soon be covered by the "Decay" reiatsu, which will weaken his defenses once the infection was complete. Cross was suddenly airborne Vainus had to dodge once more barely getting away from blast. He was laughing even harder now.

This has to be the greatest fight I have ever been in! Following Cross to the air he released even more reiatsu and began a flurried combination of punches and kicks each ending its impact point with a shockwave of "Decay", aiming to slow down and weaken Cross. If a counter attack were to happen Vainus was ready to Sonido backwards and fire off four bursts(16 total) of his acid bala, which were considerably faster than standard bala.

#27Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 am

Anonymous
As he approached the arrancar, Vanius sonido'd behind him. Looking over his right shoulder, Cross had managed to dodge the little strikes but the three on his right arm. As they were struck, his right arm began to burn like it was dipped in fire. Without showing pain, Cross went into the air to fire off his reiatsu slash from his blade. As Vanius dodged the attack barely, Cross heard laughter coming from the man."This has to be the greatest fight I have ever been in!"

Once hearing that. Cross smirked, almost fully smiling. He was enjoying this quite well too. If the arrancar showed his Release just to keep up with him, What would he do if Cross releases? He hasn't got to release all but twice since being an espada. Most of the espada hasn't seen his release. He decided that he was going to release after all. Falling back to the ground, He twisted his blade to his left wrist. Slicing it, green reiatsu released from the blade.
"Leech,Sanguijuela" The explosion of reiatsu was intense. It should be enough to knock the others down or atleast push them down slightly. As the green and black reiatsu disperse. There is the shadows for 6 "death tentacles" as Cross was now covered in a mantis like armor. His hair was longer and mroe red than before. The remnant of the hollow mask he once had has now moved to his neck as it spikes up. He is more agile and precise with his movements than he was pre release. Rolling his neck, he responded. "the third person to see my release? should be an honor!" (http://www.bleachstory.net/t1125-cross-setsuzoku-arrancar-grade-please < to see the res)

#28Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 am

Anonymous
Well now I don't stand a chance...HA! This is getting interesting Falling towards the ground he knelt on one knee before Cross, then sonidoed straight at him, charging the full force of his reiryoku into his hands and feet, pressing his attack. Each attack was a Decay empowered shockwave. It appeared to be a desperation attack, but he was thinking through each attack. He made sure not to leave openings that would cause himself to be struck with heavily damaging attacks. He made sure the shockwaves would provide small defenses between him and Cross.

He wasn't ready to give up at all. He was here to prove himself and become part of The "Renacar".

#29Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 am

Anonymous
Cross was surprised what Vanius has done. Coming straight at Cross head one, in hand to hand combat? Did he not think this through or something? As soon as Cross saw through the sonido of Vanius, he witnessed his hands and feet charged with reiryoku. Smiling, He sent two of his tentacles after a leg and arm of Vantius. The others were grouped around Cross, swirling around for defense. "it feels weird to be like this honestly. I don't really know How i will act with this kind of power."

#30Every time he thinks.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:02 am

Anonymous
Can't block both...can't dodge both Vainus rotated himself while running, lifting his leg out of the way of one of the attacks, but getting struck heavily by the other. [i]Damn, can't use this arm for a while now Jumping back away, stopping his attack, he took a deep breath.

I guess I shouldn't be getting close to you then. Bringing his still usable arm up to his face he "erased" the Onmitsukido emblem. I'll try out different tactics now. He once again started to draw on his mask, this time it was the emblem of the Kido Corps. When he brought his hand away from his face, the flow of his reiatsu changed drastically. It no longer formed in a solid manner but appeared much more fluid in nature, flowing around his body.

I may only have one arm but that won't stop me in the least! He laughed loudly, in a somewhat maniacal manner. Then began to attack Cross once more, 15 meters away, using hakuda. He was aware that Cross would probably be able to see the flurry of ultra fast acid bala (28 total were fired) that was part of the attack, so he was ready to stay nimble and attempt to dodge any counterattacks while continuing to fire his bala.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum