Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1A Moonlit talk Empty A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:58 am

Anonymous
The Vizard Joshua Tamashii was walking through the desert of Hueco Mundo, without any particular goal in mind. He was just trying to wrap his head around somethings that where bothinering him. They had captured Captain Amaya Nanashi of Division two a few days ago. He hadn't seen her since then and he wondered that they were doing to her. He also hadn't seen the side of Colbolt he liked in a while so he was worried he might soon have to defect from the Arrancars and become an outcast.

So many things were bothering him right now he was happy when a Hollow attempted to attack him, only for him to kill it a second later with little to no effort. He wished it had been more challenging though

#2A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"what is Bugging you Joshua-kun....you seemed trouble and you can ask me about all I have been doing since this is a side i never though you should see."she commented sitting on top of a sand dune with three hollows dead around her. she sighed hugging her knees looking out into the vast desert

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 am

Anonymous
It depends. If I'm talking to Annamarie, the little girl I actually want to protect, I'll gladly talk to you" Joshua said, looking over at her, his voice cold and having a hint of killing intent"However if you're Colbolt, the manipulative witch, then I suggest you get lost, cause it's you who puts me the worst of my moods"

#4A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
She sighed "thi i annamaria...not colbolt...he only exit when he i around other."she commented gently "annamaria is out when she is alone and alway will be alone."She commented to him looking at the moon wipping her eye

#5A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 am

Anonymous
"If you can cry you're annamarie" Joshua said, his tone lighter now as he walked over to the arrancar and sat next to her, also staring up at the moon"You know I got one of those inside me. Apparently it changed with my mood though and not with the time"

#6A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:06 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"colbolt comes out around her own kind as if to keep appereances up thanks to aizen I gues."she commented to joshua "amaya is currently held captive in one of my barriers in hell and move form hell to the human world unnoticed."she commented to him

#7A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 am

Anonymous
"Captain Tazuma will probably come here to save her" Joshua said"I for one agree with him. Your sister has a daughter now and she has to be there for her. If she's in hell that would be rather hard, so we need to get her here somehow. Call me a traitor if you want, all I care about is your happiness, Annamarie"

#8A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I just want my sister ere and not with anyone else...it is selfish I know but I cant help it, she raised me and helped me all those years...i know i should have listened to er and not mother."she commented sighing as she leaning against him "I know he will but i can only do so much till she coms out when the demons are around or the espada."she commented

#9A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:03 am

Anonymous
Joshua put an arm around Colbolt
"You ever think of leaving the espada?" he asked her " you know,try to join your sister. Just cause your race should make you enemies doesn't mean you have to be"

#10A Moonlit talk Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Annamaria shaked her head "no I wil never be accepted there... she wouldnt let me even if I tried...She will hurt you if she finds out you are wanting to betray her...I dont want you hurt joshua...If i was to leave i would have no where and she wouldnt leave me have anymore control....its so dark in there."she whispered placing her hands on his arm cliging to it shaking

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum