Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

Anonymous
"Hey, hey, hey it's okay" Joshua said, hugging her now" Sides I got nowhere to go as well. I doubt that Soul Society would want to have me back. I just want to get that witch out of you somehow and then I can really feel like I can protect you, like I said I would. I just want you to be happy but I also want you to be able to be like this, like yourself, all the time. But you can't be yourself while you're here with the other Espada."

#12A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Either way, I want you to make sure that the shinigami can get to My sister without colbolt knowing...Weaken the bindings if you have too to give some help without her knowing cause she will send syaz and taka after you along with that demomn lord divus since he loves her from what I can tell."She commented gently adjusting herself to leaning against him "I dont think there is any way to seperate us, she is just the bitter despair of a broken promise that was made by the one who raised me when she was trying to survive as well."Said Annamaria gently "I have managed to talk to my sister normallyand found she doesnt hate me as who i really am."She commented gently "I just hope that virus doesnt do its work...it can take alot of time if amaya is kept strong and concious....unconious and barely alive will speed if outside the cold...so if anything if you can get someone to temporarly freeze her conicous mentally when the shinigami gets here or when it really starts spreading...maybe they can get that virus defeated."Said Annamaria sighing as she got out of his hug standing up "Someday joshua, I hope to be able to move freely and not worry about getting sent back into that darkness we must slip in and out of."She commented moving her left hand down removing her top throwing it to the side as her right hand reached up and touched the hole where her heart was suppost to be. There were old deep scars od gashes racing all the way down her back and arm as she had an identical acid burn scar on her right shoulder where amaya has hers on her left shoulder. Luckly colbolt had a white string biniki top that tied around her neck and back as her black 4 rested on top of her right breast. She reached up and took down her hair letting it fall down to her waist covering her scars as her bone wings fluttered some getting settled with her hair down.

In looks annamaria and Amaya did look like sisters. they both had red eyes and silverish or white hair. both had nearly almost all the same scars and both had a sain and insain side and a goal. only difference was that annamaria's arrancar side was mostly in control when amaya was more in control of her own body. annamaria reached up and felt her right eye feeling a red flame of calm reiastu rush from her right eye but didnt burn anything. She looked down at him over her shoulder "what is sister like among the shinigami? From what I can tell there is some people that managed to become close to her cold heart that is very shattered."She asked her bodyguard "Is her life better without me and colbolt around?"she asked

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Anonymous
When Colbolt took off her top, Joshua looked away so as to not embarrass her or himself. Her question caused him to think for a while though

"Shinigami can form alot of close bonds. My Captain was like a brother too me in many ways. I was also close to alot of my squad as well. It hurt like hell to kill those 5 from it that day." He said "and somewhere deep down I think your sister is like you. She might act cold, but she really has a heart of gold in there. I don't know if you know this but she has an adopted daughter named Amelia and when we've threatened her daughter, you could not have made her angrier"

#14A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Annamaria laughed "That is amaya for you, I remember all the boys use to be so scared to go near me because they were too scared to fight my sister from how i use to be picked on from needing glasses and being smart at math...It is scary to see her angery back then, and even now i am haalf scared of her being what my other counter part is doing and not knowing if she still cares or not.."Said Annamaria sweetly "But Joshua...get ahold of your old captain and set a meeting...help him get Amaya back...I can tell if she isnt saved soon it will be too late for her where the only way to stop her is her death. If that happens, I dont think i could live knowing that another girl who my sister cares for, could fall victim to the darkness like I did out of my own selfish wants."Said Annamaria sitting back down on top of her shirt leaning against him

#15A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Anonymous
Joshua hesitated then sighed
"Yes, I'll try and contact captain Tazuma" he said"I'll try and protect your sister and you, Annamarie. I might not do the best job but I'll give it my all. Will your sister be passing through Hueco Mundo anytime soon?"

Joshua then felt Annamarie lean next to him. Thinking she wanted to be comforted, he kissed her unscarred shoulder lightly
"Everything will be alright, I promice" he said to her

#16A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"yes about maybe a few hours the stupid fools that feel for colbolt are suppost to bring her from the hiding place i remember hearing colbotl speak of that she was being kept till a room in her area of the headquaters could be fixed for her and that changing process thingy...from the sounds of it, it is a process like what you had to go through to change to be here with me."She commented curling up against him laying her head against his cheast. She slowly closed her eyes "I hope you are right, so save my sister, I will be alright and safe here in this body among the espada and demons."She commented lacing her fingers of his right hand and her left togather. She then hummed a gentle song she remember amaya use to sing gently to help her sleep

#17A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Anonymous
"I'll be sure to help them and help your sister. However if she's going through the same thing I went through, she'll have to help us herself, by fighting her inner hollow. She'll have a limited amount of time to do so before the hollow completely takes over but I'm sure your sister can do it" Joshua said to her, squeezing her hand and kissing her on the head

#18A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"right and I will try to get to the human world when the shinigami come to try giving you time to help them but just get her out of hundeo mundeo the gases here wont help her any."She commented squeezing his hand back opening her red eyes "maybe if i had my own body i can do things more freely and not have to be secretive of all this...I cant stand knowing my selfish wants is hurting her and many others..."she commented

#19A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Anonymous
"That's not you though. This, right here, this is you. Colbolt is someone else entirely" Joshua said"Stay calm. I'll rescue you and your sister. If colbolt catches me be brave. I'll find a way to help you with the shinigami then"

#20A Moonlit talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moonlit talk Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I know i will be alright i have a few espada friends that knows me and knows colbolt but no one really knows too much...Just save amaya, her life and many others are hanging in the balance and needs to be saved..."She commented "if you need to absolutely then destory this body when colbolt is in control...if it will help the shinigami get my sister back due it.."She commented tightening her grip on his hand slightly as she said that

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum