Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1A Chance Meeting Empty A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Anonymous
Joshua Tamashii, Vizard, betrayer of Soul Society, and former Lt. of Division 10, was in Karakura town, killing any hollows he came across. He was in a bad mood cause he couldn't figure out a way to seperate Annamarie Yashai from Colbolt Nanashi. So he had left HM and gone around killing Hollows in Karakura town, hoping to attract a shinigami or take out some frustration on him or her. But not kill them of course.

#2A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Anonymous
Life was very different now in Soul society as Amaya was taken I started to grow more dark and violent in my reactions to things. I received a message from the central that I was to be moved from the tenth division to the eleventh division due to the current state of my power. It was ok for me the tenth held many memories both good and bad for me. As I take off to go see the new office and quarters I am to live in a message flashes on my,desk. As I read it my eyes grow wide"so what is he doing in the human world ? Well i'll go and see." I say putting on the white half mask over my lower face and entering the courtyard I open a senkimon and step through

Exiting the senkimon in human would I quickly get a sense of where he is. Shunpoimg towards him. I intend on getting to the bottom of why,he is here. Seeing josh I slow down and walk up to,him slowly."so joshua,what are you doing here. You knew I would know you are here." I say as the light breeze bellows my hoari behind me

#3A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Anonymous
Joshua finished off the hollow he was currently fight before turning to Tazuma
"Oh thank god it was you they sent. I had orders to get in contact with you by the only one I'll obey these day. And that's not the Arrancar that took Captain Amaya, the one you know as Colbolt Nanashi. It was Amaya's sister, Annamarie Yashia who wants me to contact you" Joshua said

#4A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Anonymous
Hearing joshua tell me it is amayas sister that ordered him to come speak to me "and what did she order you to speak to me about joshua? didn't she order Amaya's capture." Taking a single step towards josh

#5A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Anonymous
Joshua looked angry
"THAT WAS THAT WITCH COLBOLT NANASHI, THE ONE ANNAMARIE IS FORCED TO SHARE A BODY WITH!" he shouted before taking a few seconds to calm down"Annamarie wants me to help you rescue Amaya. She's in hell right now but soon she'll be transferred to Hueco Mundo were she'll undergo hollowfication. If you're there she might become like me. She might become a vizard instead of a hollow with your help. Annamarie ordered me to help you. If it was Colbolt I'd tell you to run the other way but with Amaya involved you wouldn't do that even if I tried to tell you"

#6A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Anonymous
"you are correct josh I wouldn't stop regardless of the place or person involved." I walk towards josh as he speaks. As he say like him refering to vizards I smile from under my mask and say"yes just like you" being within several feet now"so you are going to help me rescue amaya? What do you want in return." My eyes flash a glint of purple for a brief second

#7A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Anonymous
Joshua smiled slightly and stood his ground
"the same thing you want when it concerns Amaya" he said"All I want is for Annamarie to be happy. What Colbolt is doing to Amaya right now is torturing her. She still cares for her sister very much. But what would you understand about how siblings feel about each other. You never had any if I recall"

#8A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Anonymous
"what!?" I say as I her torture. I look at josh after hearing josh mention that I had no siblings"you are correct josh but I thought of,you as my brother a time ago before..." Drifting off after that I continue too look at josh"tell me josh is it a full moon? It almost sounds to me as you love her in a way." Standing there looking at my old vice captain and friend"alot has changed josh."

#9A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Anonymous
Joshua's expression became a bit down now and his cheeks went slightly red
"I don't know if I'm in love" he said"I just know I want her to be happy. As for if alot has changed if you asked me that's not true. It's not true at all... and it's a half moon right now"

#10A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Anonymous
"alot has changed with me joshua." Standing there looking at him I smile slightly"so what would you like in return for assisting me in amaya's return?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum