Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 am

Anonymous
As Aegis accepts the title I smile"our army will conquer all." I say as Aegis walk to me as he gets within inches I as well as he are enveloped in a burst of blinding Divine light. Within a second we are within the inner sanctum. The spikes and blades line the wallas well as the screens that,display information for conquest. I,turn to aegis"this is the inner sanctum, my audience chamber. We are in the sanitary our home. Aegis will you do whatever you must to defend the famiy and sanctuary. Following the Divine faith and spreading his message?" The pledge of the Divine must be given before a cloak is bestowed to a new convert

#12Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 am

Anonymous
Aegis stood in the sanctuary and heard of the pledge but would not accept conversion as he was who he was made as he was made and nothing more his word was his binding and his own conversion as he heard this man speak his words Aegis nodded and replied, "I accept but without conversion, my word is what converts me and puts me on the right path, my lord."

#13Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 am

Anonymous
"hmmm I accept Aegis. Take this as a mark of favor to show the family you are one of us." I remove the mark of the Lord Marshal medallion from my neck and present it to Aegis. The color fades from the blues to a muted grey's and black

#14Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 am

Anonymous
Aegis looked down to the medallion and took it placing it on his armor as the armor absorbed it he looked around to all the others in silence his own reiatsu had devoured the hole place with his anti-reiatsu nature as his red eyes gazed around. His armor seemed to gleam brightly in this valley the sun seemed as the sun did anywhere else and the sanctuary a home as any other place as usualy except inhabited by those who were abandoned by what they used to know what they used to believe and they were all mostly young adults what a same to waste such a talent.

#15Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 am

Anonymous
" I have been thinking of adding to oir home making it something more worth of our great faith. However I,need another with immense reiatsu to help me shape the valley. I could do it but the use of the divine like that requires a toll." I say why watching the armor absorb the symbol

#16Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 am

Anonymous
Aegis heard him speak the words of expanning and also the word of toll which meant to sacrifice apart of one's self to make something better it was a shame as well that one had to sacrific soo much in order to create something so pure to their belief's still he remained silent and only listened awaiting more to come.

#17Ignan Comes (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignan Comes (Invite Only) Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 am

Anonymous
I walk to the balcony over looking the valley of screams. I motion for Aegis to join me. if he does when,he reaches the balcony I speak again" here is where we went to after we were forced to leave our home. That day I,decided that all are welcome here and to call this home. Now I,find it too plain to house such a Divine group as ourself." Holding out my left hand I speak again this time eyes glowing divine blue light.Begin Ascension protocol Alpha gears can be heard wizzing and whirring then a large pillar rose from the floor. It looked like two feathered serpants hold in there talons a large blue gem. It,clicks loudly locking into place

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum