Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
I was the same old day among the divine within the valley of screams. It seemed like a month since annamaria had been taken by that vizard hidane. Amaya had motly been ocupying herelf with her butterflies to keep her mind off the fact that annamaria was with some psycho and she couldn't find her to save her, if she was with the seritei till she woul be able to find and save her with her squad. She has wondered how joshua was holding up with not being able to save annamaria.

She sat on the ground in the middle of a small meadow where the scream butterflies were normaly at this was their home and their paradise. she made sure each one as cared for as if her own child. She enjoyed her job since she was almost fully cover and slowly getting feeling and movement in her arm again. this was the best position for her at the moment along with being able to be with tazuma almost any time she wants along with being able to be with her daughter and the others

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Anonymous
Standing on the balcony that is connected to,the inner sanctum overlooking the valley of screams. As I look around and take in all that,is around. Then someone catches my eyes. She was's sitting in the middle of the butterfly valley. She was a beautiful as ever. That is when I hear it. The divine spoke[i]Every empire needs a Lord and every Lord needs a queen.[\i] looking down I place my hand on the railing and with a simple leap I am airborne. I change my cloak into the divine form and the gauntlets I slow my fall by digging the gaunlet into the side of the building a I touch down,i assume the cloak form and walk,to amaya"how are they doing amaya?" I ask

#3An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya smiled "I am glad each of you are healthy."She commented to her butterflies giggling lightly. she had really lighten up since they left the seritei. she ahd to kep her cold appereance there but here she could be her sweet self and no one could judge. She smiled before she got up. She heard footsteps as she turned around to see tazuma "they are all helathy and happy. all are happy with their childern and growing and everything...how are you to."She commented "how is our little paradise and safehaven doing?"she asked tazuma smiling as she wrapped ehr arms around him in a hug. She smiled enjoying her time with tazuma

#4An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Anonymous
"i am good. maintaining the empire takes alot of energy. I have missed you and I am sorry for not always being with you. How was your trip with amelia" I say during and after the hug. Im sure amaya was suprised to hear I knew of her trip to human world. Of my hip a golden glint can be seen reflecting in the sun light

#5An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
'Its fine, even as a captain, I didn't get to see you too much until after i was resuced when your squad had to watch to make sure i wasn't going to go on a killing spree. ur trip was just what she needed and how did you know i and amelia went that way."She commented suprised "we didnt want anyone to know on how wih the psycho vizard on the loss."she commented smiling as she adjusted her hair "what did you need."She commented

#6An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Anonymous
"i wanted to see you amaya." I say to amaya answering her question. I wanted to be close to her and see how she felt about everything that had happened

#7An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I wanted to see you too tazuma, I do miss when the bed is cold at night when you must be away to do your work..I never thought this little idea would become a basic empire like the seritei in a way. I like it here cause I dont have to be cold like the captains before me and keep appereance to make the men fear my rule."she commented "I love caring for the butteflies, they tell me all they need..."She commented sweetly "I enspecially love being here with you and amelia...having you around has really helped our little rose bud grow to a beautiful flower among the dark events of her and my past. She considers you like a father and that is rare."said amaya sweetly

#8An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Anonymous
I smile hearing about amelia. "well I don't like leaving a cold bed for you to sleep in and I will try to make sure it happens less now. We are guided and blessed by the Divine so our empire will only grow I feel." Moving close to amaya"but every empire needs two things." I say quietly to amaya

#9An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I would like that very much to be in a warm bed once again."She commented smiling. "I am happy to hear that we will be staying here for good if the divine family is growing well."She commented "soon you might need to add on."she commented to tazuma listening as he whispered of what every empire needs. she looked up thinkin "um. a lord and lady, um servants or something like that um...hm."she commented trying to think. "am I right about any of them?"she asked

#10An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Empty Re: An Amazing Gift [OPEN] Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Anonymous
Smiling"you dichd yes. Every empire needs a Lord which we have but I have no queen yet." I say holding out my right hand palm up. I grab a short broad blade short spear from my hip and,i then cut my palm allowing the blood to pool in my hand. Sheathing the spear I hold my left hand over the bloody pool. Bright light pulses inside the hand. As I remove my left hand a beautiful necklace drops down catching itself on my fingers. The necklace is gold with blood red rubies the center dangles low.
Spoiler:
__

I hold it up to amaya"i intend to fix that,issue now. Be my,queen Amaya rule my,empire by my side."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum