Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Octava Espada, the great return  Empty Octava Espada, the great return Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 am

Anonymous
The wind blew silently over the desert of Hueco Mundo, the world had seem much conflict during the war between Aizen and the Soul Society. The Arrancar army was shattered warring factions on both ends looking for control, Hueco Mundo was in turmoil. However on this specific night things were going too get allot worse for Hueco Mundo. A Garganta slowly opend and a figure quickly flew out of it and landed in a near by dune. Using his feet he slid across the sand and stoped, Szayel Aporro Granz the Octava Espada had escaped the bowls of Hell to return here to Hueco Mundo. He brushed his hand through his long pink hair and smirked, the substitute Shinigami and his friends gave him the perfect oppurtunity to escape hell, he had missed his shadows of Hueco Mundo, but more than ever did he miss the tranquility of his lab inside Los Noches.

Szayel flung his cape and turned around and begun to walk towards the monolithic structure that was Los Noches, ahh how I have missed you my splendid little domaine Szayel thought to him self as he walked. He thought of how he was going to get revenge on that Quincy and that Shinigami Captain that sent his soul to hell, he would make sure that they would suffer the wrath of Szayel Aporro Granz. Aizen was defeated which meant Los Noches was fit for the taking, perhaps it was time for some interrior decorating. As Szayel was lost in the thought of taking Los Noches for him self he was intercepted by a Hollow. Szayel stopped and looked up at the creature and smirked, this breed was a very common one on the sands on Hueco Mundo. "You might think you can defeate me but unfortuantly for you I have taken the time to investigate you're abilities, such a common Hollow such as you're self could never hope of killing an Espada!" Szayel drew Fornicara's and smirked waiting for the Hollow to make it's move. As the Hollow lunged Szayel quickly slashed through the Hollow, as it disintegrates Szayel quickly cleaned his blade on his cape such a disgusting creature contaminating my Fornicaras, and its blood got all over my cloaths, I will have to insinerate them and get some new ones. Szayel continued to walk towards Los Noches, he stepped inside its grand walls and looked around, it seemed that someone or something had already repaired the damage done during the fight, but who? And why? Szayel would have to invesitgate further.

#2Octava Espada, the great return  Empty Re: Octava Espada, the great return Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Anonymous
Nnoitra Jiruga was walking aloney, he was thinking greatly about something. Some thing that was so damn dangerous it would rip apart the soul society. But, does he have that kind of intelligence to do it? that was his biggest question.

He was walking, as he met Szayel Aporro Granz , who has returned back. Nnoitra Jiruga lokked at him, not smiling but it was just a plain look, with no emotion. "Ah, your back it seems huh? How was it? did you fight the shit out of some one?" Nnoitra Jiruga said as he looked up.

#3Octava Espada, the great return  Empty Re: Octava Espada, the great return Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Anonymous
Szayel looked startled, hear he though he was the only Espada Survivor and here in front of him was his old conspirator Nnoitra, well he could be of use for now. "My my Nnoitra it would appear that I am not the only Espada survivor" Szayel fixed his glasses, and a tiny smirk curled onto his face "yes you could say Hell held more surprises for me than I thought but I managed to get out" Szayel pointed at the ceilings and smirked "now please don't tell me that in my absence you have gained a knack for interior decorating?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum