Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Orhime's return  Empty Orhime's return Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:21 am

Anonymous
After being gone for several months Orihime's grandparents have finally sent her back home. She is sent home on an airplane containing three other people with high spiritual pressure. All three passengers have been gone for a very long time. The plain lands and they walk off the plain ending up right next to each other. As they squeeze off the plane Orihime keeps her head down sensing the tension. There fates have been intertwined some how, but at the moment Orihime just wants to see all her friends.

#2Orhime's return  Empty Re: Orhime's return Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 am

Anonymous
On the plain are my other characters named Michael, and the bount who is the other two Glass and "bass wave"

(in the airport after squeezeing off the plain)

Glass has been stalking this demon for the longest of the time, and the demon has been fallowing the Orihime. Orihime's warm nature attract Michael's depressed disposition. Glass quickly observes Michael prey and tries her best to get between them buy sending her doll to go pick up the girl and run. Michael sees the doll try to run past him and he punches the doll sending it flying. He goes flying into a cement piller. People panic and flee as the doll is flung through the air like some sort of rag doll.

(sry this first post was so sort i forgot my powers and need at least one post to see my signature so i can open a side window)

#3Orhime's return  Empty Re: Orhime's return Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 am

Anonymous
Orihime in the panic runs off with the crowd as fast as she can. She focuses on running she put's her hands on her bands tho ready to yell the name of her fairies. She new she was out of her league in this fight. Except for the whole hands on her head thring she blinds into the crowd very well. She had been given a new wardrobe by her grandparents which happened to be very popular.

(her escape will work)

#4Orhime's return  Empty Re: Orhime's return Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Anonymous
Michael tries to go after her, but is interrupted. "Bitch please," Glass says, as Glass quickly put her hand on her neckless. "You punched my doll, and that price will be paid with you blood" using her Spiritual AMP she uses Matched body frequency. She chirps which is amplified by her AMP. The sound waves enter the demons body the demons blood is thicker than a normal human's. Tho the vibrations quickly take effect thanks to the AMP. The michael blood wildly vibrates and he can feel it in his whole body his body wich was moving in Orihime's direction slows down. His body can't handle his vibrating blood even with his super strength. "You mine now," say's the doll he throw up his hand and send a Base Wave out of his hand and it send Michael flinging to the left. Michael can barely move. "Doll" combine wif me," Glass says base wave is absorbed into glass and she transforms into her final form. "Next time it will be you life," Glass walks off while Michael stumbles as he tries to get up. As Glass starts to walk off she humming. Everything starts to shake as her humming starts to match the frequency of everything starts to vibrate and the building collapses as soon as she exits. Michael survives barley

(this was a quick summery of all my characters return the build up time for some of the moves was not accurate but i was controlling all three sides so i figured it really didn't matter how i did this was done. It is really just a summery.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum