Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] The Great Return Empty [Private] The Great Return Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Arh...shit." Thor tossed and turned on his black coloured memory foam futon. A translucent slob escaped his mouth dampening a tiny area of the futon. He tossed and turned a few more times inadvertently smacking the wall. He wasn't trying to hit it but he was just such a wild sleeper. The aggravating alarm clock was pissing him off as it just kept ringing on endlessly. Thor's eye scoured through the apartment for anything to use. His eyes found the large clock in the front room; the time was twelve-thirty in the afternoon.

Jumping up in a frenzy Thor began to look in every which direction. A quick Sonido to the fridge he grabbed two tons of chocolate milk as he drank it in a hurry. Next another Sonido to the bedroom. "Alright, time to get dressed, I guess" He said to himself as he Sonido'ed here and there putting on some clothing. His favorite military-styled black boots and dark-red jeans with a single belt wrapped around each thigh. A deeper red coat, and a black coloured shirt. It matched him wonderfully.

He stuffed a few snacks into his pocket and finally Sonido'ed back to the doorway of his apartment. As he opened it slowly. The sunlight was beaming out of the open door. The fresh air and wind was gushing slowly on him. Thor took a deep breath. It was a afternoon morning to go out. But he knew he was forgetting something. "Djevelen Kan Gråte" his sword, which he took wherever he went. Throwing his hands inside his pockets Thor formed a smile. That's was it. He was ready. As he took a step to the cold, brutal world knows as earth.

"The world awaits my return..."

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:27 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika's frown was apparent to anyone with eyes on him. He couldn't believe Thor had decided to go back to the Human World, let alone in fucking Europe. Quincy were crusading all around the place and now he had to worry about extracting one of his highest ranked Espada's from the World of the Living. It was an unfortunate development, but this is what Ika had agreed to when he decided to take on the job of Arrancar babysitter. He sighed lightly, letting his head rest in his hand as he awaited the man leaving his makeshift home. Once he had left, Ika would descend on him, stopping in front of him with his hands placed firmly in his pockets. "Thor.. what the fuck are you doing."

A small sigh escaped Ika's mouth as he blew some of his long black hair out of his face. A small glare of irritation was revealed with that action, and Ika slowly but surely mustered a comment. "You have Quincy's crusading, the Gotei is as powerful as they've ever been and you decide to dick off in one of the most protected places on Earth. If you do this again I'm going to kill you myself, since apparently you have a death wish." Once Ika was done, he would shift tones slightly. "Other than that.. we need to get back to Hueco Mundo.. I've got some plans to discuss with you."

#3[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:55 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Before the Arrancar could even go past his apartment he would be interrupted by a man. And not by any man; the Cero Espada himself. Of course, Thor was not the one to be surprised by this as he knew Arrancars would be sent to extract him sooner or later. However, what he didn't expect was Ika Mazi, the Cero Espada, would be the one coming to accompany him back to Hueco Mundo. But be that as it may, Cero Espada or no Cero Espada, Thor wasn't going back home just yet. As he had unfinished business to take care of.

"Well, well, well... who would have thought the Cero Espada would come all this way to grace me with his presence." the Arrancar said with a smirk. Thor could clearly sense that Ika was annoyed with him, but he really didn't care as of much. Due to the fact that if he started to give a shit what every hobo and his mother thought of him, he wouldn't be able to get to this point in his life. Regardless, the Cero Espada would go onto unload his frustration on the Arrancar even more, only to end with a good old death threat. Shaking his head Thor would take a step forward as he began to speak, "you seem too stressed out man... cramping down on that wasteland isn't doing you any good." he uttered in a concerned tone. "You know, plans and shenanigans can wait for a bit. How about we head out to get something to eat, get drunk, and find some females?" he paused for a moment, "after that, we can head out back to Hueco Mundo just as you wanted." Without even waiting for a response Thor would start walking again as he would motion his hand, wanting Ika to follow him.

#4[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Thor never made it past his apartment before being interrupted by Ika. He didn't seem overly surprised, he had probably anticipated that this time would come sooner or later, but it did seem to surprise him that it was Ika who had made the appearance. Thor confirmed his thoughts on the situation with his opening statement, prompting a small smirk to form across Ika's lips. "I'm not gracing you with anything Thor. I came to drag you back to Hueco Mundo. Nothing more, nothing less." As Thor stepped forward, Ika raised an eyebrow. He wasn't impressed by the massive balls the man had apparently acquired, he was more concerned with everything else wrong with the picture in front of him.

A dismissive scowl came over Ika's face as the man tried to essentially blow Ika off, and as he walked forwards and motion for Ika to follow it took everything he had not to blow the mans head off his shoulders. "Thor, I'll make this clear one more time. We are going back to Hueco Mundo whether you come willingly, or if I have to beat you to a fucking bloody stump and drag you there. I don't know when you started your rebellious teen girl phase and I don't care. I'm leading an army not a fucking daycare, get over yourself and get back to Las Noches before I bury you."

#5[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:26 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Thor would continue walking forwards, completely unbothered by the cero king’s threats. However, the arrancar would come to an abrupt halt when he would hear certain four words uttered by Ika. Those certain fours words being: "rebellious teen girl phase". Despite stopping at his tracks Thor was neither insulted or phased by those words. But one could say that he was addled by the fact that someone would compare wanting to eat, get drunk and hook up with women as a "rebellious teen girl phase". Or were those words referred to the man’s disinterest to adhere to his higher chain of command? Regardless, Thor knew one thing; it was a poor choice of words. Though it did get his attention.

Sighing the arrancar would turn towards the cero king, eyeing the man with a slizing gaze of his light blue eyes. "Alright. You got my attention." Even though Ika Mazi got the arrancars attention the man was not willing to return to Hueco Mundo just yet. He had few things he wanted answered first. "Seriously. Why are you always so serious?" the man would go onto ask, but before the cero king could answer Thor would interject saying, "please don't say that you're serious because you're leading a damn army. That doesn't warrant as a proper answer. In fact, I would find it quite poor." wrapping his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest as Thor would let his spiritual pressure flicker in and out. "Also, what's with these threats?" shrugging his shoulders, the arrancar would continue, "when are you going to realize that every problem cannot be solved with a bullet?" His tone absolute, his expression unwavering as he asked the cero king directly. What would the man’s response be? Thor was soon going to find out.

#6[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Ika had a few questions as Thor continued to walk past him. Had Ika really lost his touch regarding threats and intimidation? When did Thor steal a pair of brass balls? All questions Ika would ponder for a moment, before noticing that he had finally attained a bit of the Espada's attention. The Arrancar sighed, turning towards Ika with an icy gaze, if Ika were a lesser man he might have even been intimidated, pity that thought right? The man noted that Ika had finally received his attention, an accomplishment Ika couldn't have been less proud of if he had tried with all his heart. He couldn't have been less impressed with how this had went so far, and he had half a mind to execute the cunt here and be done with it. Thankfully, Ika had been to therapy and was a semi-reformed man. Sort of. Not really.

Before Ika could monologue about his disdain for what the Arrancar was doing he found that he was cut off. The man asked him why he was so serious and then yet again before Ika could interject, the man insulted him. Now, if Thor was trying to kill himself there were plenty of reasonable ways to go about it. Why he chose this one was a mystery to say the least, and Ika found that his patience was increasingly wearing thin. Ika sucked his teeth a moment before retorting, "No I'm serious because I lead an army that you're currently compromising by putting yourself out there to be executed by the Quincy. The last thing I fucking need is your head at my doorstep with an arrow through it, and war with the Quincy following shortly after. That is why my threats are so severe and I find that any annoying nuisances I have that can't be solved with a bullet do just fine after a lobotomy. If you'd like to become another test for that observation keep arguing. If you'd like to return to more friendly amicable terms, please open a Gargantua and take us back to Las Noches before I bury you here and save the Quincy the trouble."

#7[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:14 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The more Thor listened the more he understood. The man's speech was filled with logic and facts; with a good old sprinkle of intimidation and threat. Which comes to the question; instead of just unloading his frustration on the arrancar when he came to extract him a few minutes ago, why didn't the cero king start with this monologue that actually made sense? Guess it was a question for another day.

Nodding, the arrancar would reply, "Very well. As you wish." With that he would simply gesture his hand, only for a large Garganta to appear before them. Looking at the cero king the arrancar would take a step back, motioning his left hands towards the entrance of the garganta, he would speak "after you, good sir." Who said Thor didn't have any manners? He had plenty.

#8[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
It seemed that Thor was slowly but surely being turned towards Ika's favor when Ika began to reason with him. Perhaps he needed to start with this kind of thing, it seemed that the Arrancar were a bit less willing to just go along with his whims. It was nothing he couldn't beat out of them in due time but for now he was happy with this small victory. The Arrancar nodded in Ika's general direction, seemingly conceded whatever ground he had been trying to defend prior. This vague act of submission was enough to make Ika content with the situation, and so they left to go through the Gargantua.

Upon the two of them entering the Gargantua, Ika would point a bored finger towards a seat at his table. "Go ahead and have a seat, we have some topics to discuss." Ika took a seat, and upon Thor sitting down he would offer him some sake. "Now.. we have two enemies beginning to form from underneath us in the Quincy and the Shinigami. Dealing with them isn't quite as simple as I would like it to be either unfortunately, as their military might isn't exactly on the low end.. What're your thoughts on this?"

#9[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Thor would comply as he would go onto take a seat. Once he did the cero king would proceed to talk about the impending war, only to ask the arrancar what his thoughts were about it. Leaning back, making himself quite comfortable, the man would speak, "I believe that we should avoid fighting two fronts at once. It would be nothing but suicide." Pausing for a moment to emphasize his point, he would continue, "because despite how powerful the espada maybe we simply don't have the manpower to fight two standing armies." It was true. Engaging in a battle with the both the soul reapers and the quincys would find the espada at a huge disadvantage. A disadvantage that most likely would lead most of them injured, or worse...dead.

"I have a proposition..." Letting his voice trail off Thor would lean forwards towards the table. "Instead of facing both or at least one of them head on; we should try to take out their high ranking officers discreetly. We could do this by mustering a team of elite espadas." A scowl could be seen over Thor's face as he explained his proposition, displaying his serious intent over it. "Of course, we must use some intelligence to gather when they would appear in the human world, while also not letting the soul reapers and quincys finding that the espada was behind the assassinations." Thor wasn't a person who seeked conflict. However, he was a person who would embrace it whenever he found himself involved in it.

#10[Private] The Great Return Empty Re: [Private] The Great Return Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:37 pm

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
if you don't wish to be crucified
raise your hand..
Thor was being compliant like a good little boy, and this did nothing less than bring a smile to Ika's face. Once he did this Ika figured he would begin his dialogue regarding his general concerns and thoughts on the current state of things in the world. Thor seemed to have no problem making himself at home in this proverbial war room, and let his head lay gently in his hands as he began to ponder what this might entail. Thor made a pretty obvious clarification comment, noting that fighting a war on two fronts would be suicide to put it mildly. The man paused, presumably for dramatic effect before continuing on from there.

He noted the power of the Espada, a fair claim but mentioned that even they did not have the requisite firepower to fight a war on two fronts. Ika sighed a bit, unable to argue the point as he himself was inclined to agree with them. "I obviously don't disagree with that point, which is precisely what leads me to my current dilemma.." Ika rattled his fingers off the desk a bit, letting his worries tap themselves away on the table of bones in front of him. It was around this point that Thor made a proposition of sorts, and he leaned forward at the table as though he were trying to acquire Ika's utmost attention at this point. "I'm listening."

Thor's proposition was simple, espionage on the highest members of both organizations. It was an interesting strategy, not tackling the two head on was a tactical idea Ika had come up with himself at various points, but hearing it echo'd to him reminded him a bit of it's merits. Not all wars were best fought head on, and perhaps Thor had a valid point regarding this being one of those particular wars.  Thor's scowl made the seriousness of this matter even more evident, and Ika's mind was already moving 1000 miles an hour or so it seemed. "What if.. we set up a suicide mission of sorts. A mission where an Arrancar appeared to die or even did die, but stirred conflict between all parties involved. I feel that might serve our purposes well."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum