Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Search and Seizure[Ash] - Page 3 Empty Re: Search and Seizure[Ash] Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Anonymous
"An understandable condition," Cobalt agreed. That was easy. Cobalt wasn't the fighting type. He didn't go around starting fights...On purpose. He did his job and that just put him in compromising positions, however, it was usually the opposition that choose "fight or flee" against him.

"Follow me then. If you are going to be working under me, then certain details must be made clear." He would say, walking straight towards Ash. If Ash didn't power down and step out of the way Cobalt would bump right into him. This wasn't such a bad thing, completely opposed to what Cobalt had came here expecting, but it wasn't so bad. Cobalt wasn't exactly sure if it was completely a good thing yet, though.

#22Search and Seizure[Ash] - Page 3 Empty Re: Search and Seizure[Ash] Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Anonymous
I move aside and go down to my first release i just don't trust this guy yet but who would after they wreak your home and be a pain in the butt to add on to it as well.
"Just so you know i don't trust you 100% yet."

#23Search and Seizure[Ash] - Page 3 Empty Re: Search and Seizure[Ash] Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Anonymous
"Hmph, you'd be a fool if you did," Cobalt would say, though completely calm and serious. There wasn't any humor in his voice or any indication that he was joking.

With that, he would draw Ash right in and the start of this business venture was set upon a long road.

[/end]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum