Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Divide & sort Empty Divide & sort Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Anonymous
I'm assuming that only the staff can view this section, but if I'm wrong, oh well. It's good that Udarsha has made the achieve section. I was thinking that we should divide each section, so all of them are cleaned out more properly. Since the active members include myself, Rem, Brad, Pallas and Eden. I suggest we divide it into 5 portions, so that every section is cleaned out and sorted properly. All the while not putting too much burden on any mod.

If you guys agree, just choose which sections your taking. Or if Pallas or Eden, being the veterans here, would like to appoint sections, I'm cool with that too. I think we should get on this pronto.

Edit: I'm taking Main stuff & Plot, Events & The Past for now. If I'm done with this earlier, I'll take more.

Edit 2: A little heads up, as there was no archive in the introduction/ temporary leaves section and there were plenty of pages in there from 2011. So I've moved all of those threads to the feedback/ suggestion's archive.

#2Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Anonymous
I think the Rules should be consolidated so we don't have 10 sticky's on every page. So that could be something to do as well.

As for cleaning up and placing things in the archive I can take Soul Society and Living World.

#3Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:12 am

Anonymous
Hueco Mundo for me. I can sort out the Creation area as well.

#4Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Anonymous
Okay.. Progress report. I'm done cleaning the sections that I took. With the exception of NPC database and Rp requests, since I can't moderate those locations. It would be nice if you guys would just give it a review and see if I did something wrong or something.

I'll take on a next section soon.

#5Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Anonymous
Finished moving all mine to the Archive as well.

#6Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Anonymous
Okay then. If your in a position to clean another section please do, since as you know, I'm still not better :(but if some section still remains, I'll take it.

#7Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Anonymous
I've been having fun with some archiving myself. Done most of what has not been done. Had a bit of time on my hands. I feel, though, that we need to set a time as to how long we wait for a thread to be inactive before we archive it. I've been leaving alone from September to current alone and archiving the rest. What do you all think?

#8Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Anonymous
I have to. I consider September to now, as relevant. Everything else should go. We also need to talk to duquin about organizing the tens of stickies, etc we have. Get them together in a Misc set of rules and guides in 1 thread or 1 category.

#9Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Anonymous
Very true. Just make sure that none of the threads are deleted. It's been brought to my attention that there was talk about deleting stuff. Udarsha does not want anything deleted unless requested by the person who created the thread. Other than that, I still can't believe I found threads from 2012! anyway, good work.

#10Divide & sort Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Anonymous
lol You do realize Sage was the 'only' one who brought up deleting stuff. Me and Epizon just talked about archiving threads. I would make sure to only believe about half or maybe a fourth of everything Sage says. She gets a little 'excited'

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next