Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Anonymous
I archived all of the stuff from 2012 but considering the introductions part should be a little more vast, I kept all threads from 2013. But if we're going to archive all inactive threads before September. I'll get back to it then.

Edit: I do admit that Sage is eager about everything, almost as much as I am. But, I wouldn't say ignore what she says. Since she is a member and her opinion does matter, so, bad Brad .. Grrr!!!

#12Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:46 am

Anonymous
Update.

So... I can't moderate the creation section so that was a bust. Also, the one inactive topic I found in Hueco Mundo is actually something that might be worth adding into the timeline topic Sage suggested. Let me go look for other pressing work to be done. Otherwise, just let me know if there is something to be done.

Also!

It's funny that you mention how excited she gets, Brad. After all, Sage's work ethic and her tendency to look before she leaps is similar to yours. Deleting topics is a bit much; you're right. But I gotta respect her. She's trying to do what she can to make things better and her ideas have some interesting potential and raise points about what's wrong with the forum. Just like all other views and suggestions, we simply have to weigh them and take what works and work at what doesn't if not discard it.

#13Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 am

Anonymous
I've archived the creation section this morning as well as most the rest of the site. I mainly left topics from the reboot up. Hope that is alright.

#14Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Anonymous
I've been roaming around in the character section and the approved characters need a hard look over, there are still characters approved for old tiers, either they should be redone or nerfed according to the current system. Also, there are approved character apps, two of them, in the creation section, are they being redone and why haven't they been moved yet? I would get to work on it myself, but well you know -_-

Rem, you took the creation section right? And Pallus looked over it too. Please recheck this, or if I'm missing something, enlighten me?

#15Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Anonymous
I saw. Pallas is taking care of all of the moving and grooving in that section so it's cool. Most of the stuff from before is archived like she said with the exception being most of Sage's apps. I'd ask if we could at least put them away though. She just said "Don't delete them."

#16Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Anonymous
I've sorted the item creation section, there were pretty old posts there. Dating back to 2012, even 2011. I've moved apparently all of the posts, with the exception to Daemon's post, since it was the only one made after the reboot. As I couldn't find any archive for the item creation, so just placed them in the general archives in the main.

#17Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 am

Anonymous
If you don't mind, Epizon, I'll keep control of the Characters area. I enjoy doing that and moving over the inactive threads. I feel that 10 or even 7 days is too soon to move it. Please allow me this little bit and I promise i'll take good care of it. You all can fight about the rest of the site if you like. Razz

#18Divide & sort - Page 2 Empty Re: Divide & sort Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:10 am

Anonymous
Sure, no worries. Well if an app is inactive for a month I thought it would be suitable to move it to the inactive section after a week, but well you can take care of it the way you want.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2