Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jump start Act II Empty Jump start Act II Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Anonymous
Losing Duquin is quite a blow, I've gotta admit I've been severely annoyed by the inactivity as well, but I wanted to find a solution to it. So, I was thinking of getting started on act II of the main plot, yes I know that we are already missing the members that had joined the act in the first place, but still, if we start it, I think it might attract some kind of attention.

We can't really bother members about activity if the staff members aren't really active themselves, I'm talking about Rem and Brad. So, what do you think Pallas? Yuki? Thoughts? Suggestions?

#2Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:07 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I do not know what has been going on with the plot since my absence, but I would be happy to help. =] What needs to be done?

Also, I hope to be back up on my feet here again on Monday, hopefully.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Anonymous
Well we have been discussing details about the act II, you can find the thread [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. Before we can actually start act II, even though I did a roll call previously, I don't think those members are active atm, may be we need to redo it. And act I has yet to reach completion. So if it's the NPC's turn to post, I'll gladly do it.

Oh and one more thing, I was thinking of looking around and advertising, do you think that would prove useful?

Edit: P.s We haven't even made an activity check for this month. Though it would just go all empty with only us staff members in it, but i think it should be made regardless, just to show that we're still here.

#4Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:59 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
You're a Community Mod, right? =D I think that is your job, so by all means go ahead! ^.^

I have a few events in mind that I will propose to staff and unleash upon the members hopefully on Monday. ^.^ One is a Holiday Event which will hopefully get us up and kicking. The other is an event that should last into the new year.

Advertising would be useful. =] I was even thinking of adding that as an Odd-Job to whichever staff members are up to it, namely myself. ^^ And of course, getting the members to help activity with rewards.

#5Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 am

Anonymous
Well, I'm not so sure which mod I am, I think I'm more like a general mod. Anyways, first off, I'll prioritize on finishing act I, since we're finished with discussing about act II, I'll get it started once act I is finished. I'll help out with advertising too.

About the events, keep us informed and before launching any event, I would request that you discuss the details first.

#6Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:36 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Of course, seeing as it is required by any staffer wanting to host an event. =]

That sounds good! Even if it wasn't specified, I do believe you are a Community Moderator, seeing as you are General Staff, but not an Enforcer or a 'certified' mission mod. =] I need to know all of this as I plan on updating our stafflist. ^^

Thank you so much for your help! ^.^

#7Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Anonymous
Well I actually planned on being only the mission mod, since I am a posting freak after all. But, I wouldn't mind if additional task were assigned to me, I'd like to help as much as I can. Initially, if I speak according to the rules, then all three of us, Rem, Brad and myself, were general staff. It was supposed to be a preliminary period of 1 week, which has long since past. So I guess, being the admin, and Pallus being the veteran staff member here, I suggest the two of you should sort us out.

I believe the apps that we applied should prove helpful in assigning us to a particular area. You needn't thank me, I'm just fulfilling my responsibilities ^_^

#8Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:25 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Haha, that would make more sense. =] I shall PM her, but I know she is very busy.

I haven't heard from Remy or Brad for some time.

#9Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:22 am

Anonymous
Right now we need to finsh act I. With Remy gone i don't know how we can do that. There were rules that stated if a post is not made in 3 days the person will be skipped. I say skip Remy and post the part of the NPC's, but try to wrap it up at the same time. Once we do that we can start Act II.

Sorry for the delay in reply. My computer was acting up last night and I've had some RL things happening recently. I'll hopefully be able to keep better tract till next week. Then all may go back down the drain till the new year do to Work.

#10Jump start Act II Empty Re: Jump start Act II Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Anonymous
I haven't been keeping up with act I since I wasn't in it, I didn't feel the need to do so. So, if you want to, you can make the post for the NPC and wrap it all up. Then, depending on the activity list, I'll begin the act II.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum