Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Jump start Act II - Page 2 Empty Re: Jump start Act II Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Anonymous
I'll keep an eye out for Daemon and see if he'll take the NPC's to help finish this since he did do a good job last time. I may see him on tonight and will ask him to jump in so we can get to Act II.

#12Jump start Act II - Page 2 Empty Re: Jump start Act II Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:44 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
That sounds good, as I have no idea what is going on. ^^; I will help out with act two once I read through everything.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#13Jump start Act II - Page 2 Empty Re: Jump start Act II Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:04 am

Anonymous
Euston we have a boo boo. I talked to Daemon about making the post, and he said he isn't comfortable posting as an NPC, his character is fighting. I get where he's coming from. So, now, if Pallus isn't going to do it, and we can't wait for Brad or Rem, guess I'll have to read up and make the post.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum