Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Toodles Empty Toodles Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Anonymous
And he's pulled another "Mushami", so history is repeating itself here. I've decided that after the way Mushami has insulted me and my very little knowledge of bleach, it would be kinda stupid to stay, despite the fact that this was the forum where I started role playing first and grew very fond of, and all that I know now about role playing is because of this forum.

The NPCs I've made, keep em as a parting gift along with everything else. As for Epizon Psychi, I'd say it would be nice to make him an NPC, but that's totally your call. I know I told Duquin that I would stay with this forum till the very end, but that was before all of this happened. I have nothing but good will for this forum, so good luck with and with that I shall take my leave. Good bye everyone, it was an honor working with you and role playing with you.

#2Toodles Empty Re: Toodles Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:18 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
See my PM please.<3

I don't think it's worth letting a little something like Mushami's complaining get the better of you. I've seen a lot of shit in the last few years of internet staffing, and I say becoming a staffer on your first site shows great promise. As I told you in my PM, you are one of the most active and responsible staffers and know how to get things done. Honestly, I'd be lost leading this plot for Act Two without you. I am one of those types that need to be told what to do or have standards in order to get things done. I can't do things off-the-bat that well. You seem to be one of those who can though. =] But I ask you to reconsider, even though the decision is in the end up to you.

Unfortunately as staff, you will get crap from people. But you should just let it go like water off your wings, as the saying goes. In the end, it matters what you do that is right, not what people think or want. And from what I've seen, you've been doing awesome lately. I don't think it's very good at all to let a little thing like a cranky member get under your skin. Take a few hours before replying to spells, complaints, discussions, etc, if needed. I do this and it helps me, as I tend to be ill-tempered at times. =]

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#3Toodles Empty Re: Toodles Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Anonymous
I see your point Yuki, quitting because of someone like him would be something I'd regret later. And since you've asked me not to go, I won't ^_^ but, despite the fact that I find myself perfectly capable of checking out spells and characters, I'll stop doing that, even if a member asks me to, just like Mushami did.

Sticking to just the duties of a mission mod is apparently a better choice for me right now. So I'll do that, and stick to the forum, like a chewing gum, sticky and icky Wink

#4Toodles Empty Re: Toodles Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:10 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
*duct tapes Epizon to the site*

You have to stay now! Duct tape power! =D

You are free to do as you wish with you general staff position. I could remove you if you like, but for applications, you are VERY capable and fair. With apps, you are ALWAYS going to get difficult people. I've had quite a few, eh? Razz When grading an app, YOUR word is final, and you will always get second opinions from other staff to help you. But if you have those extreme people like Mushami or Jeff, you may need to just send a little line to an Enforcer and say "I need help in janitor aisle four", and we'll be there. ^.^

Either way, I am overjoyed you are staying. =] Just let me know what you would like to do, and I'll see that it's done.

#5Toodles Empty Re: Toodles Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 am

Anonymous
If you find me suitable for the position of the general staff then I'll happily keep it. Ty for your support and love Yuki, I appreciate it ^_^

#6Toodles Empty Re: Toodles Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Epizon Psychi wrote:If you find me suitable for the position of the general staff then I'll happily keep it. Ty for your support and love Yuki, I appreciate it ^_^

No problem.<3 I'm just thrilled you're staying! ^.^

#7Toodles Empty Re: Toodles Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:49 am

Anonymous
I agree with Yuki and I'll help when I can Epizon. You can call on me for help as well. I feel kinda bad, however, for not being around much to help out the site. Life has just been busy. But, know that I'll still do what I can.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum