Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:49 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I'm so scattered right now that I need to write out the ideas and things I will be including in the Vizard Guide I will write. Please pitch in ideas, suggestions, and corrections.

-- Minimum Tier for Vizard Mask is 3-2.
-- Starting/New Vizard Apps must "earn" their mask in their history if they are going for 3-2 or higher. This is something Pallas pointed out to me a long time ago when I was making Tori. If the mask is not "earned" they will be required to train for it if approved for 3-2.
-- If the app is not approved for 3-2 or higher, the member must wait to train for it. Until then, NO signs of the Hollow may be shown such as manifestation, reiatsu, etc.
-- Can we discuss full-takeover like Ichigo experienced in his fight with Ulquiorra?
-- With the plot, the Hunger released by Anamist's Segunda Etapa will stir some dormant Hollows within people. The Hollows are too weak to feel the hunger if the Shinigami is below 3-2. Seem legit?
-- Mega WIP.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#2Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 am

Anonymous
A couple things directly from reading this.

• Mask: The Vizard Mask is on par with Segunda Etapa and grants the same AR boost. Granting a lower ranked shinigami the Vizard mask at 3-2, as opposed to Arrancar who are limited to Segunda Etapa until tier 2-1... seems a bit unfair. I recommend  allowing signs of hollow presence at 3-2 & mask obtainment at 2-1.
  • Full Body TO: Personally I disagree with this- firstly, it would be impossible for them to control such a state. Second- it's up to speculation whether it was a permanent transformation or not. Third- it would provide Vizard with a distinct advantage over an arrancar with Segunda Etapa. Please take into consideration that Ichigo is special(A hybrid of all races in Bleach Lore) He was born with a hollow already inside of him. The full-body takeover of hollow powers in a shinigami should not be allowed.
  • Plot Point: Being that Anamist will be the cause of the corruption of the shinigami's souls, EVERY Vizard's Vizard history would revolve around them being near the event of the plot during their hollow power's "birth" You would have to keep the rules pointed that they didn't obtain their hollow powers in any other way OR at a previous time.

#3Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:59 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Just forgot to put this one idea down. Kinda important lol. In Bleach lore even weaker VCs were getting their masks/hollow powers. Some before Bankai. Thus 3-2.

What if we did it like this-
Firstly Mask should only give AR+1. No more. It would stack with other releases, yes, but let me continue...
what if staff enforced a post count/duration? Upon first gaining the mask they could maybe only use it for up to two posts. Then every other tier, add a post. As far as I know Arrancar can stay in SE for as long as they like/until they're beaten/drained. This way it is sort of like a resolve drive but not, and it only boosts one stat attribute.

In many ways I do see Vizard as more of an 'aesthetic' thing if that makes sense. For story, for plots. It gives 'some' advantages but the training should be hard and there should be more cons(mostly the hard work which some people dislike) to it, so they can stay rare. This way not everyone is a Vizard.

What is the AR increase of Res again? Isn't it AR+1? Or +2?

Agreed with Fullbody TO.
Ah I see. That makes sense. So they could have their own unique way of obtaining their hollow, but it was Anamist that mostly 'stirred' it. Anamist could not create an Inner Hollow or be the source of corruption. I think the can of corruption needs to already be there somehow- but Anamist opened it. Then training it and avoiding SS's eyes would also be an aspect of the history imo.

edit;; I think I'm confusing myself. Too little sleep.
So Anamist did not just 'plant' the Inner Hollow. The corruption needs to be there but I really don't think Anamist could have caused/planted that Hollow. I feel like he's the main part of awakening them but not creating them.

#4Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:11 am

Anonymous
The mask should still give a +1AR, and Im okay with letting them get it at a weaker tier so long as it is post-oriented. I like the idea of giving them more posts to work with the stronger they get as well. But yes, it will have to be noted & monitored for the postcount of their masks. That is still somewhat favorable to Arrancar who do not have a postcount for Segunda Etapa though. I think that will turn som away from choosing shinigami & we will have an overflowing memberlist of Arrancar- as it is, people favor Arrancar anyways(thanks to me xD) I recommend either eliminating the mask post count or adding an equal postcount for Segunda Etapa.

The AR boost for Ress is +2, it is supposed to be on par with a shinigami's Bankai(Which is also +2) The Mask & Segunda Etapa are supposed to give them one additional AR boost repectively- totallying to +3 in their final forms(Mask & Segunda Etapa) It should be stated clearly that prior Release AR Boosts do NOT stack. So a shinigami(+1 Shikai & +2 bankai) shouldn't have a +3 in Bankai. The way we have it worded, it looks like it all stacks.

As for Anamist's effect on the shinigami population- his power doesn't corrupt or change them. It is his overwhelming inner hunger that activates those dark pockets in the Vizard shinigami's souls. That "hunger" in their soul is what manifests into the hollow presence.

#5Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Okay everybody hold your horses, Kuroi's here. Now by reading what us there I agree with the mask and don't really have any points until the Vizard Resurreccion (Aka. Ichigo Hollow Form) Now as seen in Bleach when the Shinigami begins to be dominated by the inner hollow the actual shinigami is affected as well. Now firstly we see Ichigo as his first stage which the Vizards defeated an then the OP one which Ulquiorra had the pleasure of meeting.

What was the common factor? Ichigo was never in control, it was all Hollow Ichigo/Zangetsu who was in control and so I suggest we make it that you can control your Vizard Resurreccion and that it is all the inner hollows personality. I am just proposing this now an if you all agree stats can come later.

In terms of the plot... Take no offense Anamist but the plot is looking to you at the moment and I would suggest another alternative. Methods and Experimentations to unlock the key, say that an NPC was working on a drug and then stopped working on it when it hollowfied shinigami, maybe then Oleg finished it or something.

Afterwards there could be all forms of becoming a Vizard; Fusion, Absorption, Sealing, Virus/Drug so on and so forth. But this just a suggestion.

#6Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 am

Anonymous
I strongly disagree with hollowfied shinigami- it crosses the "No hybrids" rule we have. The Vizard mask is enough: if we allow shinigami to become hollowfied, who's to say someone wont want to make the hollowfied quincy & such again(Because those of us who were here long enough know that ended in failure). Yes, it was canon in the anime & manga. But if you make an exception to the shinigami, it becomes unfair to the other races and creates an unbalance of racial members(Of course we are already imbalanced as it is). My only alternative suggestion to this is that IF it is allowed: the hollowfied shinigami is a Resolve Drive ONLY. The Hollowfied shinigami will have to act based on their hollow's personality & actions, they can't simply "have control" and use it in a calm and controlled manner.

And as far as the plot goes- no offense taken, however it does bother me how everyone is narrow-minded in the opinion of how the Vizard arc starts. Everyone is suggesting drugs, experiments and all of the other cliche stuff that everyone has already seen and expects. I presented a feasible and plausible way to accomplish the same thing with using an actual player character to make it happen. TBH- I don't expect there would have been any disagreement if it had been anyone else capable of doing such a feat besides me. This is not about me. With Yuki's help, we made a solid plot & people don't like it because it revolves around my player character. Okay. I'm done trying to be creative & unique about this.

Fine. We'll magically dope everyone up on drugs and give them split personalities that manifest into hollow presences(Sarcasm) Everyone is all for "booing" the idea, but no one is offering a soli or complete alternative. I gave the AML a chance to do something about it- I gave them like a week to come up with something relatively close to what I presented & no one took the initiative. I'm not harping on you Kuroi, I appreciate your opinion- I am expressing what I feel is necessary to say because this is just ridiculous. No one wants my character to cause the Vizard outbreak- fine. I'll let all of the Debbie Downers make their own Vizard plot they are happy with. I'll just stick with what I initially intended to do anyways- the Arrancar plot.

#7Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:53 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I agree with that point of Hollowfication. While I believe the IH can take over, they cannot completely turn them into a Hollow like the IchigoVSUlquiorra fight.

I like the plot Anamist devised. Yes it revolves around his character. But guess what? Anyone else could have it revolve around THEIR character if they actually put in the work and all. Nobody is doing this. Anamist is. The plot will revolve around Anamist there.

However, I do believe that we CAN allow people to come up with how they got their Hollow in future apps if they like. I don't like restricting people to one thing only. AFTER the plot(future chars only) if they want to do something cliche to get a Hollow that still is in the rules, let them. Of course if they are to be a 'preexisting' Vizard then Anamist would likely have awakened that Hollow. I hope you guys see what I mean.

For example, my Yuki Akies will be a Vizard. Anamist's SE will stir hunger in her soul and it will manifest in one of her zanpakutou spirits, Ryusuke/Raitosutomu.
But in the future I have Kiyoshi Renchiro who will get his Hollow from another means. It will reveal itself after Anamist has stirred everyone else though. Make sense?

#8Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:52 am

Anonymous
It does to me Yuki. I just need to figure out how to fix Hikaru's history to play out with the arc. Besides, Anamist, I feel your idea was good. I think we should keep it and will say such in the proper post. Sorry for not saying much sooner, however, I've been busy with school and work.

#9Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:50 am

Anonymous
I facepalmed when I read Graven's comment about his Okami character having Division 0 put a hollow inside him. Really? I'm not even going to address that.

As for the plot about Anamist being the activation of the Vizard plot- yes it's a good idea, but honestly I don't really want to do it now that everyone else has voiced their distaste of it. If you want me to go through with it, then I will- but you will have to be the one to state otherwise in the Vizard Plot announcement I made.

And as for the vizards with pre-existing history about hollow presences(Namely Manda & Okami): We omitted Luke's information about Dante's hollow "brother" being inside his Luke shinigami. It would honestly be unfair to not do similar to the rest of the members, otherwise we are playing favorites or making exceptions. If we "grandfather" Manda & Okami's Vizard history in, technically we would have to reconsider Luke's- but that isn't true because he was banned from being a Vizard.

#10Putting my Ideas Together. Empty Re: Putting my Ideas Together. Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Whoa Division 0? Well that's technically those unwritten NPCs that are off limits anyways without staff permission.... xD I'll address that. Link?

I'll announce it later today when I get home.

Pre-existing Hollow presences technically were allowed, they were just needing to be dormant with no showing of them at all- nobody knew they existed. But this upcoming plot would 'awaken' them. Originally it was a Virus plot. But now it's Anamist's plot which is awesome but optional just in case. I would like to see what members can come up with, but we're falling back on Ana-kun. Nee?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next