Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21welcome to hell  - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to hell Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:47 am

Anonymous
A man with white hair in a red trench coat with a sword strapped across his back walks in looks around and if any one notices if seems to be making a plan on how to fight who if there a fight breaks out then if says.
    "well my lord i just come back from checking over the new lot of souls that came in and there a few who might be black hand demons with the right training. My we have a guest here well i leave it up to my lord to say who i am and sorry if i come in at a bad time."

#22welcome to hell  - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to hell Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:48 am

Anonymous
I look at michael" and that charming warrior is blade he is the master trainer of the black hand. Excuse him he only knows battle and conflict. He is a demon of battle after all and one of my most loyal followers." I look over at blade"well then perhaps this,would be a good time to maybe show our guest a black hand initiate. Go get one of the souls blade send the rest,to,the dark womb for dregafication."

#23welcome to hell  - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to hell Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 am

Anonymous
"should i get one for the normal trainning or one for my trainning dor it to be a part of your elite graud my lord for there is one that i think might just make it." i say with a bow and waiting on what jacob has to say.

#24welcome to hell  - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to hell Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Anonymous
that is true allthough i do belive there are still more of us than more of you out there, all i need to do is gather them again. i do also know that one of the seals are located in a temple here in japan due to the dark energy it emits some special humans use it as a source for their powers." he got quiet to let jacob think bout what i just said "very well then we have an alliance"

when blade enters the room michael smiles he had sensed the mans aura earlier, he apparently seesm to be some kind of trainer here in hell intressting. At the mentioning of a personal guard michael dont even flinch but it was useful information if hed ever would have to kill his allie..

#25welcome to hell  - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to hell Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 am

Anonymous
Hearing about the alliance and the seal in a temple I can't help but smile slightly" outstanding! So I am wondering what terms you woyld like to,agree,on?" I look at blade"a new recruit would be acceptable I believe blade.",looking back at michael I add"and how may,i ask did you find this temple?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum