Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Human Template   Empty Human Template Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:32 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster

Who are you?

Name:
Alias:
Race/Species:(Arrancar/Hollow, Demon, Shinigami, etc. Species; this applies for people like Komamura(The fox-man captain) and any other 'unique' animal/human hybrid)
Character Alignment:(Good, Evil, Neutral? Tell us where you stand!)

Appearance: (What does you character look like? Try to aim for two paragraphs. Describe height, weight, muscle tone, skin tone, etc. A picture can also be used, but a written description is still recommended over a picture alone.)

Style/Clothing: (What does you character wear? Does he/she have several outfits? Whats their style, is it more relaxed, professional, etc? Maybe include mannerisms here as well.)

Tattoo's/Scars/Etc: (Does you character have any interesting tattoos? Scars? Any sort of markings that have a significant story behind them?)

Personality: (What is your character like? How do they behave while in combat? Around others? When alone? Do they enjoy fighting? Are they a pacifist? Aim for at least 2-3 paragraphs here, us mods want to be able to get a feel for how your character would act, etc when we read the app.)

(For Likes, Dislikes, Ambitions, etc, go for 1-3 sentences per point, more if you wish.)

Likes & Strengths:

•  What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Like?
• -minimum of 5 things

Dislikes, Fears and Weaknesses:

•  What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Dislike/Hate?
• -minimum of 5 things

Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:

•  What
• Are
• Your
• Character's
• Ambitions/Goals/Dream's?
• -minimum of 3 things

Battle Specs

Fighting Style: (How does you character prefer to fight? Close range? Medium range? Long range? Do they know specific martial arts? Weapon forms? Are they a guerilla warfare style fighter? Etc.)

Spiritually Aware: (Is your character able to see shinigami/hollow etc? Only faint outlines, mirages, etc?)

High-Spec Human: (Can your character interact with spiritual objects? Like touching them? feeling them? speaking with them?)

Intervention: (Why can your character see the 'super=natural'? Has there been a shinigami always around? hollow around? etc.)

Weapon Name: (The weapons name if you even have one. If fill out the weapon info if not delete.)

Weapon Appearance: (The weapons appearance)

Weapon Purpose/Ability: (What ability does your characters weapon have, if it has one? Whats its purpose?) Limit 2

Name:
Effect:

Personal Abilities:

(These are traits your character was either born with or attained through special circumstances. They cannot be taught to or learned by others. Examples would be fire elemental reiatsu, unnaturally sharp reiatsu sensing, and genetic mutations.)(Does your character have enough spiritual energy for a ability?) Limit: 2

Name:
Effect:

General Techniques:

(Techniques are not extra abilities, but rather, skills which use your abilities in more extreme forms beyond their basic use. For example... let's say I can shoot fire from my fingers. A technique might be gathering a whole bunch of fire for a few minutes and then shooting a fire-laser from my fingers, doing much more damage than what my ability normally would on it's own. Other special or basic techniques using your normal control over your spiritual energy can also be added here, like adding reiatsu to your punches to inflict more damage, and things like that. Think of abilities as special powers - and think of techniques as moves which use the powers you already have. These are moves your character was taught or trained and developed on their own. They are things anyone would be able to learn and perform unless they are dependent on your unique race or abilities. Examples are custom shunpo variations, hakuda/zanjutsu techniques, and using your reiatsu on an object to simulate telekinesis.)
Limit 6.

Technique Name:
Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
Opponent is One Tier Lower:
Opponent is Equal Tier:
Opponent is One Tier Higher:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:

Tell me your story..

History: (Write your history below; what's your character's life story up till this point. The more detailed and extensive history you have, the higher the tier you can receive, this means going from when your character was born to current events in their lives.)

Rp Sample: (Show off your role play skills, the better your rp sample is, the better tier you will get and it also allows others to see your rping skills)

Code:

[hr]
[center][u][b][size=18]Who are you?[/size][/b][/u][/center]
[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Alias:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Age of Appearance:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Race/Species:[/b][/color](Arrancar/Hollow, Demon, Shinigami, etc. Species; this applies for people like Komamura(The fox-man captain) and any other 'unique' animal/human hybrid)
[color=#CDAD00][b]Character Alignment:[/b][/color](Good, Evil, Neutral? Tell us where you stand!)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u][/color] (What does you character look like? Try to aim for two paragraphs. Describe height, weight, muscle tone, skin tone, etc. A picture can also be used, but a written description is still recommended over a picture alone.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Style/Clothing:[/b][/u][/color] (What does you character wear? Does he/she have several outfits? Whats their style, is it more relaxed, professional, etc? Maybe include mannerisms here as well.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Tattoo's/Scars/Etc:[/b][/u][/color] (Does you character have any interesting tattoos? Scars? Any sort of markings that have a significant story behind them?)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Personality:[/b][/u][/color] (What is your character like? How do they behave while in combat? Around others? When alone? Do they enjoy fighting? Are they a pacifist? Aim for at least 2-3 paragraphs here, us mods want to be able to get a feel for how your character would act, etc when we read the app.)

[color=red](For Likes, Dislikes, Ambitions, etc, go for 1-3 sentences per point, more if you wish.)[/color]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Likes & Strengths:[/b][/u][/color]

•  What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Like?
• -minimum of 5 things

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Dislikes, Fears and Weaknesses:[/b][/u][/color]

•  What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Dislike/Hate?
• -minimum of 5 things

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:[/b][/u][/color]

•  What
• Are
• Your
• Character's
• Ambitions/Goals/Dream's?
• -minimum of 3 things

[hr]
[center][u][b][size=18]Battle Specs[/size][/b][/u][/center]
[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Fighting Style:[/b][/u][/color] (How does you character prefer to fight? Close range? Medium range? Long range? Do they know specific martial arts? Weapon forms? Are they a guerilla warfare style fighter? Etc.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Spiritually Aware:[/b][/u][/color] (Is your character able to see shinigami/hollow etc? Only faint outlines, mirages, etc?)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]High-Spec Human:[/b][/u][/color] (Can your character interact with spiritual objects? Like touching them? feeling them? speaking with them?)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Intervention:[/b][/u][/color] (Why can your character see the 'super=natural'? Has there been a shinigami always around? hollow around? etc.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Weapon Name:[/b][/u][/color] (The weapons name if you even have one. If fill out the weapon info if not delete.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Weapon Appearance:[/b][/u][/color] (The weapons appearance)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Weapon Purpose/Ability:[/b][/u][/color] (What ability does your characters weapon have, if it has one? Whats its purpose?) Limit 2

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Effect:[/i]

[b]Personal Abilities:[/b]

(These are traits your character was either born with or attained through special circumstances. They cannot be taught to or learned by others. Examples would be fire elemental reiatsu, unnaturally sharp reiatsu sensing, and genetic mutations.)(Does your character have enough spiritual energy for a ability?) Limit: 2

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Effect:[/i]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]General Techniques:[/b][/u][/color]

[color=red](Techniques are not extra abilities, but rather, skills which use your abilities in more extreme forms beyond their basic use. For example... let's say I can shoot fire from my fingers. A technique might be gathering a whole bunch of fire for a few minutes and then shooting a fire-laser from my fingers, doing much more damage than what my ability normally would on it's own. Other special or basic techniques using your normal control over your spiritual energy can also be added here, like adding reiatsu to your punches to inflict more damage, and things like that. Think of abilities as special powers - and think of techniques as moves which use the powers you already have. These are moves your character was taught or trained and developed on their own. They are things anyone would be able to learn and perform unless they are dependent on your unique race or abilities. Examples are custom shunpo variations, hakuda/zanjutsu techniques, and using your reiatsu on an object to simulate telekinesis.)
[/color] Limit 6.

[b][i]Technique Name:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Technique Description:[/i][/b](Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

[b][i]Technique Effect Chart:[/i][/b]

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Equal Tier:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Higher:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:[/i][/b]

[hr]
[center][u][b][size=18]Tell me your story..[/size][/b][/u][/center]
[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]History:[/b][/u][/color] (Write your history below; what's your character's life story up till this point. The more detailed and extensive history you have, the higher the tier you can receive, this means going from when your character was born to current events in their lives.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Rp Sample:[/b][/u][/color] (Show off your role play skills, the better your rp sample is, the better tier you will get and it also allows others to see your rping skills)

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Human Template   Empty Re: Human Template Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Anonymous
Updated

#3Human Template   Empty Re: Human Template Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 am

Anonymous
Updated.

#4Human Template   Empty Re: Human Template Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Duquin

Duquin
Updated!

Changes Made:

-Fixed the personality strengths/weaknesses to be clearer.

#5Human Template   Empty Re: Human Template Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:56 am

Anonymous
Updated with the following:

-Removed the strongest/weakness from fighting style

-Fused the strength/fear and weaknesses section with the likes/dislike section

-fixed up history and rp sample description

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum