Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Demons Empty Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:16 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Hey guys,

I thought it would be a good idea, if we could bring back the demons again.

I wanted to post the template in the template section, but I wanted to inquire it with you guys first, so if you want to make any changes to the template, feel free to do so. However list out the changes you made so we know exactly what changes have been made.

Here it is;

Who are you?

Name:Alias:Age:Age of Appearance:Gender:Race/Species:(Arrancar/Hollow, Demon, Shinigami, etc. Species; this applies for people like Komamura(The fox-man captain) and any other 'unique' animal/human hybrid) Character Alignment:(Good, Evil, Neutral? Tell us where you stand!) Sealed Appearance: (What does you character look like? Try to aim for two paragraphs. Describe height, weight, muscle tone, skin tone, etc. A picture can also be used, but a written description is still recommended over a picture alone. This is what your demon looks like sealed. This is what they look like normally just walking around.)Style/Clothing: (What does you character wear? Does he/she have several outfits? Whats their style, is it more relaxed, professional, etc? Maybe include mannerisms here as well.)Tattoo's/Scars/Etc: (Does you character have any interesting tattoos? Scars? Any sort of markings that have a significant story behind them?)Personality: (What is your character like? How do they behave while in combat? Around others? When alone? Do they enjoy fighting? Are they a pacifist? Aim for at least 2-3 paragraphs here, us mods want to be able to get a feel for how your character would act, etc when we read the app.)(For Likes, Dislikes, Ambitions, etc, go for 1-3 sentences per point, more if you wish.)Likes:

• What
    • Does
    • Your
    • Character
    • Like?
    • -minimum of 5 things

Dislikes:

• What
    • Does
    • Your
    • Character
    • Dislike/Hate?
    • -minimum of 5 things

Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:

• What
    • Are
    • Your
    • Character's
    • Ambitions/Goals/Dream's?
    • -minimum of 3 things

Strengths:

• What
    • Are
    • Your
    • Character's
    • Strengths?
    • -minimum of 5 things, these could be mentally, physically, socially, in combat, etc.

Fears & Weaknesses:

• What
    • Are
    • Your
    • Character's
    • Fears? Weaknesses?
    • -minimum of 5 things

Deadly Sin: (What sin did your demon commit in their past life. Which of the nine deadly sins represents your character the best?)
    Spoiler:
    Battle Specs
    Auto Ability:
    Fighting Style: (How does you character prefer to fight? Close range? Medium range? Long range? Do they know specific martial arts? Weapon forms? Are they a guerilla warfare style fighter? Etc.)Personal Abilities:

(Personal abilities are special powers unique to your character, such as being able to put your enemies into an illusion trance by touching them, or being able to turn your energy into solid dirt permanently. These are traits your character was either born with or attained through special circumstances. They cannot be taught to or learned by others. Examples would be fire elemental reiatsu, unnaturally sharp reiatsu sensing, and genetic mutations.) Limit 2Name:Effect:

Elemental Affinity: (Can only choose up to two elements here.)General Techniques:(These are moves your character was taught or trained and developed on their own. They are things anyone would be able to learn and perform unless they are dependent on your unique race or abilities. Examples are custom shunpo variations, hakuda/zanjutsu techniques, and using your reiatsu on an object to simulate telekinesis. For a demon these abilities are available in both forms.) Limit 3

Technique Name:Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)Technique Effect Chart:*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Opponent is One Tier Lower:Opponent is Equal Tier:Opponent is One Tier Higher:Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:

A Demon's WeaponWeapon Name:Weapon Appearance: (What weapon look like?)Weapon Techniques Or Abilities: (Limit 2)

Technique Name:Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)Technique Effect Chart:*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:Opponent is One Tier Lower:Opponent is Equal Tier:Opponent is One Tier Higher:Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:

Unsealed(Demons can stay in their unsealed form for up to 9 posts. After the 5 post mark a demon's stats begin to deteriorate by 20pts per post.) Unsealed Name: (What is the name of your characters Unsealed form?)Unsealed Appearance: (What does you characters Unsealed form look like? Aim for at least 2 paragraphs here.)Unsealed Stat Boosts: (When going Unsealed what stats will be boosted when going Unsealed? Pick 2 stats to boost by 50pts and 2 other stats boosted by 25pts. So for example I pick Phys con and Speed for 50 boost and Dmg con 25 and Rcon 25 during this form.)Unsealed Ability: (What ability does your character have in Unsealed? This would be something your character was 'born' with/obtained upon becoming an Demon. This cannot be learned or taught to others. This ability is only available in Unsealed form) (Limit 1)Unsealed Techniques: (These are techniques available only in Unsealed Limit 4)

Tell me your story..History: (Copy paste previous history, add on what has happened since the 24 year time skip.)Rp Sample:(Show off your rp skills here)

Code:

[hr]
[b][size=19][font=roman][color=grey][center][u]Who are you?[/u][/font][color=grey][/size][color=grey][center][/b][color=grey][center][color=grey]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Anonymous
it's ok, but I'd rather bring in the sinners instead of demons, make it something that exists within the bleach universe, ya know? ^^; can't say from what I see that demons have some similarities with sinners anyway, so why not make a sinner's app? Smile

#3Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fauna Yasenha wrote:it's ok, but I'd rather bring in the sinners instead of demons, make it something that exists within the bleach universe, ya know? ^^; can't say from what I see that demons have some similarities with sinners anyway, so why not make a sinner's app? Smile

There is a huge difference between demons and sinners.

Sinners are people who have committed various sins and demons are a bunch of malevolent beings.

So as you can see those two cannot be compared. Considering its bleach; demons are the one who are in control, while the sinners just suffer in hell for their sins.

Unless, of course, you are talking about a different kind of sinners.

#4Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Anonymous
yeah, I am, I'm refering to the ones that have powers and stuff and the ones who have the special suits that allow them to leave hell and enter the world of the living, those sinners, wouldn't image doing a regular sinner since they ain't very exciting, but the ones with powers and the ability to manipulate their chains and the like, you get what I mean? ^^

#5Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Oh, you are referring to characters like Kokuto!

However I would like to say that demons are much stronger than sinners, since they are the one who control them.

#6Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Anonymous
exactly :D <3 those kind of sinners

and I hate to burst your bubble, but the demons don't control the sinners or even exist in the bleach verse, these things are the ones who are tasked with keeping the sinners in check:

and I think you would agree that playing as a sinner like Kokuto and the others in his group would be more exciting then playing as a Kushanāda ^^

#7Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fauna Yasenha wrote:exactly :D <3 those kind of sinners

and I hate to burst your bubble, but the demons don't control the sinners or even exist in the bleach verse, these things are the ones who are tasked with keeping the sinners in check:

and I think you would agree that playing as a sinner like Kokuto and the others in his group would be more exciting then playing as a Kushanāda ^^

Damn. I need to see that bleach movie again

Anyway you are right.

So have you completed the sinner template?

#8Demons Empty Re: Demons Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Anonymous
Yeah, it's a good film

You know it hurr

And no, not even started ^^; been too busy to do it, which is why I thought that you could work on it Smile

#9Demons Empty Re: Demons Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:33 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fauna Yasenha wrote:Yeah, it's a good film

You know it hurr

And no, not even started ^^; been too busy to do it, which is why I thought that you could work on it Smile

Sure though tell me the stuff I need to add in it.

#10Demons Empty Re: Demons Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Anonymous
Well, going by the wiki, Sinners possess enhanced versions of their hollow powers prior to being trapped inside hell with them being stronger in hell then they are outside of hell due to the clothing they have to wear to avoid being dragged back to hell, so possibly treating them like enhanced hollow powers.

Possibly, they have the auto ability to free manipulate the hell chains since the sinners that we have in mind possess such a ability, I'll be doing the AR bonuses for them, if you can work on the sinner's app and get back to me on how your doing, that will be great, also, if possible, can you create the hell verse as a available place to role play, although taking note on the effect it has on Vizards, there are five levels of hell, so these should be included in the places within hell that people can rp in Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum